↬ 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

⋆﹥───── ❝ 𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 ❞ ─────﹤⋆

𝑳𝒚𝒓𝒂'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽

By late evening the annoyance died down a little, but some of it still lingered. San and Wooyoung both had come in earlier to check up on me and bring me some food. Now I was just sitting on my bed with my phone pressed up to my ear, Maia on the other line.
"Wait so you're telling me that he just completely stopped?!" She exclaimed in shock after I told her about the night in Hongjoong's room.
"Yes! And he had the audacity to kiss me before walking out of the room."
I huffed as the memories flashed through my head once more, causing my face to heat up.
"What an ass." Maia grumbled before she gasped, "But wait didn't you go all the way with that other guy?"
"Wooyoung? Yeah."
"What was he like?"
My face turned a deeper shade of red at the question, bringing my free hand up and covering my cheeks. Remembering last night with Wooyoung was only causing my face to burn even more.
"In short the complete opposite of Hongjoong."
"Really?! So he made you cum?"
"Multiple times." My voice was barely over a whisper, but I guess Maia had heard me because she gasped loudly.
"Oh. My. God! Seriously?!"
"Yes."
I cleared my throat as I situated myself on the mattress becoming a little flustered because of the current topic. Maia giggled on the other side of the phone.
"You still have yet to show me what these guys look like."
It was my turn to laugh, "are you really that interested in what they look like?"
"Yes. I want to see who is dicking down my best friend."
I nearly choked on the air when the words registered in my brain causing me to start coughing.
"Maia!"
"What?! I'm just saying!"
With a huff, I rolled my eyes looking over at the clock on my bedside table. It was only a little after seven so it wasn't too late, but I was sure that Maia had homework she needed to get done.
"Don't you have homework to do?"
"I do, but that's not important right now."
"But my new sex life is?"
"Uh, yes!"
I sighed, pinching the bridge of my nose, "you're weird."
"Uh huh... so was it just the two of them?"
I pulled my lips into a tight line before thinking over everything that has happened so far. Then it occurred to me that it hasn't even been four full days that I've been here and so much has happened.
"Yeah, it was just those two, but a few of the others haven't failed to make me flustered as fuck."
"Ooo which ones?!"
"You really are nosey, you know that?"
I heard her laugh on the other side of the phone, "That's who I am, the nosey friend."
"You're my only friend."
Maia gasped once more causing me to giggle, "What about San? I thought he was your friend."
It fell quiet as I thought about what she had just said. Yes, San and I were friends, but we were more than friends if you really think about it. Back in high school, we were always super playful with each other which led to things getting a little intimate at one point.
"We are friends...ish."
"What do you mean 'ish'?"
With a small sigh, I scratched my arm that was holding the phone, "We're friends, but also more than friends."
"Well duh with everything going on now I would think you're more than just friends."
"No, I mean even before all of this."
"What?"
I laughed awkwardly seeing as I had never really told her this, "Maia, who do you think I lost my virginity to?"
Her side of the phone went quiet for a moment until she finally spoke up, shocked, "You're joking!"
"Not in the slightest."
"And why am I just now hearing about this?!"
Laughing I just shook my head even though I knew she couldn't see my actions at the moment.
"It never came up and on top of that you never asked."
"But I have asked!"
"..." I blinked a few times trying to remember if she had or not, "moving on."
"What? No!"
"Maia I need to change these bandages before getting laid down for bed."
"Ugh... fine, but you better tell those two that were fighting that if I ever see them I'm giving them a piece of my mind!"
"Okay okay Mom, but I'm going."
"Get some rest and make sure to not leave your phone in anyone's room again."
I rolled my eyes, pouting slightly, "I didn't even mean to do it in the first place!"
"Mmhmm... right, but good night."
"Night."
With that, I pulled the phone away from my ear as Maia ended the phone call. I sat my phone down on the bed to get up. I needed to change my bandages and get around for bed.