↬ 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆

⋆﹥───── ❝ 𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 ❞ ─────﹤⋆

𝑳𝒚𝒓𝒂'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽

Once Mingi was done doing all of the dishes I hopped off of the counter with his help. We then walked into the living room where all of the other guys were chilling, looking for a movie. Walking over I plopped down in the spot that was empty beside San, at the end of the couch.
"Whatcha watching?"
"We haven't decided yet. Any suggestions?"
I sat there for a moment trying to think of anything, but nothing really came to mind.
"I have nothing."
San just gave me a look causing me to roll my eyes, but then his attention was brought to Seonghwa, who had the remote.
"Doesn't netflix have a random button that you can push and it'll just play a random movie."
"It does?"
I asked leaning forward in my seat to get a better look at Seonghwa, who was nodding.
"Man I really haven't been on Netflix in a long ass time..."
San and a few other guys chuckled at my response while Seonghwa just shook his head with a small smile on his lips.
"Well let's click on it and see what it brings up."
Wooyoung shrugged before he sat back in his seat next to Mingi on the loveseat.
Once everyone agreed Seonghwa clicked on the random button and we waited for it to load. Then once the movie popped up San and I burst out laughing causing us to get a few weird looks from the guys.
"What's so funny?"
Mingi asked as his eyes shifted from me to San and I shook my head trying to catch my breath.
"When we were in high school, we always hung out with this group of kids. Then one day one of the guys invited us all over to watch a movie."
San started explaining seeing as he managed to catch his breath before me, "little did we know he had a whole plan that night..."
I burst out laughing again as the memories replayed in my head once more.
"Lyra, please breathe my lord."
Wooyoung looked at me with a slightly worried look and I just shook my head as tears pooled in my eyes.
"What happened?"
Yunho asked and San laughed again before looking over at me, "he played this cheesy ass rom-com and tried to ask Lyra out on a date during it."
"In front of everyone mind you." I added as I was finally able to catch my breath a little bit.
"Did you accept his offer just because you were in front of other people?"
Seonghwa questioned and I let out a small laugh, however, San burst out laughing once again.
"No! She turned the poor guy down with the most straight face you could imagine and was super loud about it too."
"Man you should have seen his face..." I giggled before falling back against the couch again.
"That's actually kinda funny to imagine."
Wooyoung covered his mouth trying to stifle a laugh.

When everyone calmed back down from the little story time that we had, Seonghwa pushed play on the movie and turned the lamp off that was sitting beside him.
Getting into the movie, I started making jokes with Yunho who was sitting on the loveseat next to me.
"How much do you wanna bet she's gonna fall down the stairs?"
"Oh we both know she is and he's gonna show up out of nowhere and catch her..."
I whispered back which resulted in me getting pinched in the side. My head whipped around looking at San's side profile. Even in the semi-darkness I could tell he was smirking.
"What was that for?!"
"Be quiet and watch the movie."
"Rude..."
I huffed, crossing my arms before swinging my legs up and laying them right across San's lap. He didn't say a word, but he grabbed my calf and pulled them closer to his body before we turned and went back to the movie.