↬ 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

⋆﹥───── ❝ 𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 ❞ ─────﹤⋆

𝑳𝒚𝒓𝒂'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽

Wooyoung's lips met mine in a fervent kiss, our tongues fighting for dominance but he won of course. While I was propped over Woo's legs San clambered onto the bed grabbing my hips and squeezing the flesh.
"San..." My whine was muffled by Wooyoung's lips as his hand caressed my face softly.
My body lurched forward as San slapped my ass, grabbing a handful of the flesh. Another whine fell from my lips as I leaned against Woo's shoulder. He did it again causing a moan to slip out of my mouth and Wooyoung chuckled.
"We got ourselves a little pain slut San."
Wooyoung smirked as he traced my body with his hands, sending shocks all over my skin. San didn't say a word as he reached around my body, undoing the belt on my skirt. The dual-haired boy in front of me lifted my body slightly as he tugged my shirt over my head leaving my top half bare.
Once the shirt was thrown off somewhere in the room I felt San's hand wrap around my hair again. Tugging on the strands San pulled my body up, flush against his. A whimper of his name fell from my lips as I leaned back into him.
Wooyoung reached forward grabbing the hem of my skirt and fishnet stockings before pulling them down my waist. The dual-haired boy pulled the remaining clothes off of my body, tossing them to the side to join my shirt on the ground.
San's warm breath fanned over my ear making my body shudder, "now be a good little slut and suck Woo off while fuck this pretty little pussy. Will you do that?"
His free hand snaked down my body before he cupped my heat causing my hips to buck in his hand at the sudden contact.
"San..."
I bit my lip trying to keep my moans at bay, but San pressed down on my clit and all of those sounds broke free.
"F-fuck!"
"Answer me kitten."
Panting, I nodded my head the best I could with his fingers still tangled in my hair. However, he tugged harshly on the strands causing tears to prick in my eyes.
"Words whore!"
"Yes."
I whimpered and San let go of my hair letting my body fall right back down into Wooyoung's lap. Tilting my head I was met with Wooyoung's hard cock, pre-cum glistening on the tip. Situating myself I took his member into my hand, pumping.
"Ah~"
I could feel myself clench around nothing as the whine left Wooyoung's lips. Wanting to hear more I lean forward giving his tip a few kitten licks. Wooyoung moved the hair out of my face before gathering the rest, turning it into a makeshift ponytail.
I was once again reminded of San's presence when I felt the tip of his cock trace along my slit. A small whine left my lips as he brushed against my sensitive clit.
"Sannie..."
His tip dipped into my core causing a gasp to fall from my mouth. However, a sharp sting caused me to cry out as San rubbed over the spot that he just slapped.
"Focus!" He hissed lowly.
With a small whimper, I focused back on Wooyoung's cock, taking the tip into my mouth. Wooyoung inhaled sharply through his nose as his hips bucked up. His tip tapped the back of my throat causing me to gag.
"Fuck... you're mouth feels so good baby."
I hummed around his cock as I bobbed my head, swirling my tongue around his tip. His words make my body tingle in all the good ways.
San's fingers were tight on my hips as he thrusts deep into my cunt, stretching me out all at once. All the sound got caught in my throat and my hands that were on Wooyoung's thighs gripped them tightly.
San didn't give me a chance to adjust before he started rutting his hips into mine. A loud moan vibrated around Wooyoung's cock causing him to tug my hair a bit.
"Ah, shit~"
My body slumped more onto Wooyoung as San's pace quickly turned hard and fast. Tears stung in my eyes as I tried my best to focus on Wooyoung. However, with each thrust San did had the tip of Woo's cock hitting the back of my throat.
"Oh fuck! You're doing so good for me doll."
His voice came out in a moan causing me to clench around San whose fingers dug into my hips.
"Shit. It's been so long since I've been able to fuck this little cunt of yours."
San growled as his hips positioned into mine, tearing another loud cry from my lips. Wooyoung chuckled as he tugs my hair earning a moan from my lungs. The vibrations turned his chuckle into a whine, bucking his hips into my mouth.
"Shit, I'm close baby."
I could feel his cock twitch in my mouth telling me just how close he really was. Trying my best to keep concentrated on him I took him all the way into my mouth, pressing my tongue down on a vein. That was his breaking point, his hips bucked and he tugged on my hair harshly causing me to moan around him. A loud whine fell from his lips as he rode out his high.
"Fuck, fuck, fuck!"
Pulling me off of his cock he grabbed my face, squeezing my cheeks.
"Swallow it."
His hoarse voice sent tingles throughout my body and I could feel myself clench around San earning a groan from the dark-haired male.
I swallowed the bitter fluid before opening my mouth and sticking my tongue out showing him that I did indeed swallow it. A smug smile pulled on the corner of his lips as he let go of my face, my head dropping to the mattress below me.
No longer having Wooyoung in the picture meant that San could go at his own pace. So as soon as the dual-haired male was off of the bed San's thrust became even harsher causing a loud moan to rip through my lips.
"SAN!"
My back arched allowing San to hit even deeper in my cunt and this angle had his tip brushing right over my sweet spot with each thrust. All sound was caught in my throat as I tried to cry out, but all that came out was a pitiful squeak.
"Such a filthy whore, you're so fucked out already."
A yelp left my lips as his hand came down delivering another harsh slap to the skin of my ass. My hands found purchase in the sheets, gripping them until my knuckles turned white. I could feel my high gaining on me, rather quickly.
San then wrapped his hand around my hips to find my sensitive bud with his fingertips. A strangled moan left my lips as he circled it harshly.
"Ah! Sannie... please..." I cried out as I felt my high come even closer.
I could hear the dark chuckle leave his lips as he repositioned his hips allowing him to abuse my sweet spot as he rubbed my clit in time with his thrust. With a snap of his hips, white spots littered my vision as a mixture of incoherent words fell from my mouth, my whole body shaking. My orgasm tore through my body making my legs turn into jelly and if it weren't for San's grip I would have fallen to the bed.
San's pace however only grew as he started chasing his own high, sending my body into overstimulation in the process.
"San... please... too much."
Tears spilled from the corner of my eyes as I buried my face into his comforter, muffling the moans and cries.
"Aww is it? Is it really too much for my little slut?"
I opened my mouth to respond but the only sound that left were cries as he continued to thrust deeply into my dripping cunt. A few more harsh, quick snap of his hips and San grabbed tightly onto my hips, a string of long low groans fell from his lips. He continued to rock his hips into mine as he rode out his high.
Leaning against my back he buried his face in the crook of my neck allowing himself a moment to catch his breath. After a few moments, he pulled away pressing soft kisses to the back of my shoulder as he pulled out of me at a slow pace. I whined as I felt every little grove and vein of his cock as he slipped out.
"F-fuck Sannie."
He chuckled as he flipped my body over so I was laying on my back. Leaning down he peppered my face with kisses causing me to giggle softly. His whole demeanor changed now like a switch has been flipped. Hovering over me San smiled softly before he was interrupted by a cough.
Looking over I saw Woo standing a few feet away, he was dressed in a pair of sweatpants and his hair was wet.
"Come on, I have a bath for her."
Woo's eyes shifted from San to me before giving me a small smile. San nodded before pressing one last lingering kiss to my cheek before moving away from my body.
"You take her, I'm gonna get dressed."
Wooyoung walked over to me as I sat up, but before I could even stand to my feet his arms were around my body. Lifting me off of my feet, my arms instinctively wrapped around his neck as he carried me to the bathroom.
"You didn't have to carry me."
He rolled his eyes playfully as he sat me on my feet in front of the tub, "sure I didn't have to, but I wanted to."
Once I was stable on my feet I stood on my tippy toes catching his lips in a sweet kiss. His hands gripped my hips tightly, pulling my body snug against his.
Wooyoung was the first to pull away leaving both of us a panting mess. A smirk then adorned his features as he leaned down kissing my cheek.
"If I didn't know any better it seems like you're offering another round."
He squeezed my hip sending tingles all over my body. I sighed contently in his hold until he pulled away leaving a kiss on my head.
"But I know you're at your limit."
I was not quite ready to let go of him, but he told me that I could hold onto as much as I wanted to after I got out of the bath. So I pouted as I stepped into the water with Wooyoung's help. The warm water enveloped my body causing me to sigh, closing my eyes.
The sound of footsteps was heard causing me to open my eyes seeing San walk into the room. He was wearing a pair of basketball shorts and a sleeveless top, glasses adorning his face. I giggled softly to myself as I recalled all of the times I used to tease him about wearing them.

Once I got out of the tub I walked out into San's room with a towel wrapped around my body. Wooyoung was laying on the bed with his phone in his hand, while San shuffled through his closet for something for me to wear.
"Is just a t-shirt fine?"
I looked over to see San's soft eyes as he held out the shirt, nodding as I grabbed it from him. Quickly pulling it over my head I put the towel back in the bathroom before walking back into the room.
I climbed into the bed before flopping down right on top of Wooyoung who was still staring at his phone screen. At my sudden action, he dropped his phone looking down at me with wide eyes.
"Comfy?"
He asked and I hummed softly already feeling my eyes droop, the exhaustion starting to catch up to me. The lights then went out before San climbed into the bed behind me, pulling the covers over all three of us.
San then moved over to me, wrapping his arms around my midsection and pulling me slightly off of Woo. Once we were all comfortable the room went quiet and I quickly fell asleep listening to the boys' breathing.

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆