↬ 𝒕𝒆𝒏

⋆﹥───── ❝ 𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 ❞ ─────﹤⋆

𝑳𝒚𝒓𝒂'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽

After we all ate the brownies that I made, I went back to my bedroom. Trying to sort through my head. So much had happened in the span of three days, but one thing was for sure... these boys sure love to tease.
The first night I was here, Hongjoong pulled that little stunt in the kitchen. That morning he invited her over only to tease her even more. Then, to top it all off, I left my phone in his room, causing me to go back to where he left me high and dry. Not only that, but I left my phone again.
Thinking back to those events just caused the annoyance to resurface. Letting out a groan, I pushed it to the side.
Then the next day, I had to ask Yunho to grab it for me, then there was Wooyoung and San. Lord only knows what would have happened if Mingi had never interrupted us...
The thought of having not only San but Wooyoung caused my body to grow warm. A nervous laugh fell from my lips as I shook my head, trying to clear those thoughts. However, it was pointless as more filled the discarded ones.
I ran my fingers down my face as I laughed almost defeatedly. A loud ding filled the room, scaring the shit out of me.
Quickly snatching the device from my nightstand, I turned my screen on, seeing almost sixty unread messages from Maia. SIXTY! With wide eyes, I opened her contact, reading the more recent ones.
'Lyra, wth?!' 'Where the hell are you??' "Girl, do not make me call the cops!' 'If I don't get a response within the next twelve hours, I'm calling the police!!'
I couldn't help but laugh at her behavior, typing up a message. I told her that a lot had happened but that I would explain it all tomorrow when I had the chance. After hitting send, I sat my phone back down on the nightstand before rising to my feet.
Walking over to my closet, I opened the doors, stepping in. I pulled a few of the drawers out to find something to wear.
'Hmm... purple, mint, or white?'
I pondered as I looked down at the three underwear sets I had lying on my bed. My eyes shifted from each one until I finally decided to just ask Maia to pick a color.
Grabbing my phone, I just told her to choose one of the colors, and with a confused emoji, she told me to just go with mint. It didn't surprise me too much. Her favorite color was mint. Laughing softly, I threw my phone onto the bed before grabbing the mint set and changing into the undergarments.
Gathering up my old clothes, I threw them into the hamper before walking back into my closet to grab a t-shirt and a pair of sweatpants. Pulling them on, I then went back to my bed to lie down for a little bit.

I waited for about another thirty minutes just to make sure that everyone would be in their rooms before I got up. Thinking back to what Wooyoung had said to me made my body tingly with excitement.
'Just please don't be anything like Hongjoong...'
Heat flushed my face at the thought. Why did I think that? But the thought of actually being able to have my high without being teased constantly turned me on. Shaking my head, I patted my cheeks, trying to calm the blush.
I then looked over at my nightstand, where my phone was sitting, debating on whether or not I should take it with me. Not wanting to leave it in another guy's room again was something I wanted, so I just decided to leave it on the charger in my room.
Walking over to my bedroom door, I switched the light off before opening it. Peeking out, I didn't see anyone out there. Stepping out of the room, I shut the door behind me quietly before making my way down the hallway.
When I stood outside of Wooyoung's bedroom, I stayed there for a moment, trying to brace myself for what could happen on the other side. Inhaling deeply, I brought my hand up and knocked. After a few moments, the door swung open, revealing Wooyoung.
Seeing me standing there, a smile spread on his lips, "Finally!"
He moved out of the way to let me in the room, and I walked in as I rolled my eyes at his statement. I shut the door behind me before turning to face the dual-haired boy. With a smirk, he stepped closer to me.
"I almost thought you were going to show up."
"Well... you still have something to prove to me," I said with a cocky smile as I pressed a finger into his chest.
He grabbed my wrist, pulling me towards him. My body hit his, and he wrapped his arms around my waist holding me close. Leaning down, he connects his lips with mine.
At first, it was soft and sweet until he pulled me even closer, deepening the kiss. He let his kisses trail from my lips toward my ear.
"You're right, and I plan to do just that."
He pulled back, looking me in the eyes. I then took the chance to grab the collar of his shirt, pulling him in.
"Alright, pretty boy~"
I purred before crashing my lips right back into his. A groan left his lips as I let my free hand travel down his body. His hands squeezed my sides as his tongue swiped across my bottom lip. With a small smirk, I didn't let him get what he wanted.
Wooyoung then pinched my side, causing me to gasp, giving him the chance to slip his tongue in. My hands slid around the back of his neck, pulling his hair a bit, earning me a groan. The sound made my stomach jump.
I moved forward, pushing him back until we got to his bed. When his knees hit the bed, I broke the kiss pushing him down to sit on the edge. My chest was heaving with each breath as I looked down at Wooyoung, who was looking at me with a raised eyebrow.
The sight of his flushed face and swollen lips only heightened my arousal. I just gave him a smirk before leaning down, peaking his lips once more, then letting my lips travel along his jaw. Getting to his neck, Wooyoung let his head fall to the side, giving me access to the skin. I left wet kisses along his jugular, biting and sucking, knowing I was going to leave marks. His hand laid on my hip once more, squeezing it every time I bit down.
When I got to the collar of his shirt, I pulled back, and as if he knew exactly what I wanted, he pulled it over his head. I bit my lip at the sight before me. His body was beautiful like he had been sculpted by a god. Moving to stand between his legs, I dropped down to my knees, letting one of my hands lay on his thigh.
Looking up, I noticed the curious look in Wooyoung's eyes before leaning forward to continue where I left off. Leaving a trail of kisses and marks down his chest and stomach before I get down to the waistband of his sweats.
I hooked my finger around the waistband before meeting his hooded eyes once more.
"I'll let you prove it to me, but first... I wanna have my fun."

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆