🦈3

🦈Hyunsuk🦈

I woke up early to find Hwa sleeping next to me, she was sleeping peacefully, making me lazy to get up.

"Sukie," she said. "I got permission from the manager to have a day off today." I smile excitedly which means the whole day I get to spend time with her until 3:00 pm. Somehow there is still a dance practice schedule but it is the practice for the upcoming concert 'Good Boy' cover.

"Love," I said. "Let's eat breakfast, Jihoon will cook something for us." I didn't bother changing my clothes but somehow got teased by members especially Jihoon, just because my shirt is a bit loose and now I face embarrassment and shyness. "Ya, nothing happens. I slept in a loose shirt because I felt like it. Luna please help me."

"Luna is that true?" Jihoon asks her. "Or is he hiding something?"

"It's true but there is something that isn't true before I went to sleep he somehow unbutton one button without saying anything," she said. "So it's half and half." I felt betrayed but it was kinda true, I did unbutton one thing and sleep like that even if that made her fall for me. After eating some members left to film a vlog and I did too but mostly at home showing the new room decoration and other things, this is not my first time doing a vlog with Luna.

🦈Luna🦈

Today is my break day and I decided to spend time with Sukie plus make a vlog for him. It's funny how his members always tease him about everything. I sat on the bed watching him show his entire room to Teume and even pointed out details plus my guitar.

"Teume, I will ask Luna to play her guitar," he said, making me sigh. "Luna, please show your skill to fans." This is my first time playing 'Hello' after the official publication, Sukie's reaction is always funny. "Woah, amazing. Let's take a closer look at her guitar. She has more than one like this at home."

He continued talking about some stuff about the upcoming concert. He didn't know I bought a VIP ticket to see him. A few minutes later he said bye the vlog ended.

"Do we need to go check on Mr. Meow?" Sukie asked. I shake my head no. "Did the caregiver come?" Today is a perfect day to match and look cute together. "You should wear the big sleeve crop top shirt."

My outfit for today is big sleeve crop top and leg wide pants plus a high-top Converse while Sukie wears a black shirt with leg-wide pants with Converse, everyone said we look like a married couple.

Sukie suggests walking because the weather is beautiful and calm.

🦈Hyunsuk🦈

Before I left, Jihoon whispered something to me that made me shocked but it was probably a good idea, today is going to be a perfect date.

"So where do you want to go?" I ask. "You can choose anywhere, I just want you to be happy." The first place she went to is a pet shop to find new clothes for Mr. Meow and probably adopt another cat for the studio. After looking around for a while a cat caught her attention, it was a kitten Maine coon like Mr. Meow at home. The cat looked so cute while looking at us, one of the workers let Luna hold him and she instantly fell in love. Being a good and rich boyfriend I bought the cat at the total price, he was a full breed and one of the rare types. After buying the kitten I suggest taking her home to Jihoon so I can have fun with her for the rest of the day.

"Jihoon Hyung, there is a kitten for you to babysit for the lovebird," Junghwan said standing by the door. "It is a kitten Maine coon." I watch Jihoon rush out holding the little kitten up happily including Doyoung, I trust them with a cat since these two are obsessed and the date continues but Luna suggests bringing Mr. Meow over. A few minutes later the caregiver arrives with Mr. Meow and his food, once again Jihoon excitedly greets Mr. Meow even though the cat dislikes him a bit.

"Sukie, let's go eat something," she said and I followed. "I know a good ramen shop around here, they let you make your ramen."

🦈Luna🦈

Today was a fun day with Sukie but now it's time for Treasure dance practice before their concert. I got there early to warm up and get ready.

"Luna, did you go on a date today?" one of the other dancers asks. "Your outfit shows a lot, did Hyunsuk treat you nice?" I nodded and smiled, and a few minutes later Jihoon and Hyunsuk arrived. The dance practice for 'Good Boy' begins. I was a bit nervous since it has been a long time since I danced to this song as a backup dancer but my body still remembered, during the break other members came in waiting for their turn to practice.

While the backup dancer taking a break Treasure practiced 'Bang Bang Bang' dance cover for the concert since I'm not a dance teacher anymore I'm not allowed to say anything until the dance teacher asks for our opinion but knows the dance pretty well too teach a new dancer including detail and technique.

After the dance practice ended I waited for Sukie by the door and Mina was there too. It looked like she was waiting for someone but when he walked out she looked away so I went home with Sukie. I feel a bit off about Mina, I think she likes Sukie but I don't know if he likes her. For tonight I'm staying with him again because Jihoon is obsessed with my cat but I do need to get some clothes at my apartment.

"Luna, do you think the new producer likes hyung?" Jihoon asked. He went with me because Sukie was tired. "During our practice, I can see her waiting outside for a long time, I'm worried about you and Hyunsuk."

"You two are a legendary couple, I don't want someone to ruin it," Jihoon said. "Don't worry I will talk to hyung." He kept talking while I gathered some stuff to stay with Treasure for I don't know how long, my family owns this apartment so I can go wherever I want.

When I arrived at their apartment Sukie was lying on the couch watching soccer with other members. I could tell he was tired and overworked but that didn't keep him from smiling at me.

"Love, come watch soccer with me," he said, making members disgusted. "Ya, I know y'all are jealous."

"I need to shower and change clothes," I said, kissing him before leaving. "I will be back." My sleep outfit for today is baggy pants and a Sukie or Jihoon shirt.

"Ya, stop taking my shirt," Jihoon yelled across the room. "Go ask your boyfriend."

"This two bicker more than you and Luna, hyung," Jeongwoo said. "Jihoon hyung, you have plenty of shirts." He pouted a bit and sat down.

------------

Chapter 3 is finished. Do you think Mina will have the plan to ruin Luna and Hyun Suk relationship?

Instagram: Lil_shuaaa