🦈11

🦈Hyunsuk🦈

It has been 2 days since I broke up with Luna, and she is happy with someone else now. This is my fault, I couldn't keep her and treat her like Jinu hyung did. If the rumor is true I will be happy for her and hope for the best, Jinu hyung is a better boyfriend than I am.

"Hyung, don't be sad," Jeongwoo. "Maybe the rumor is fake and not true." Tears started to develop in my eye and there was a schedule to do a game with YG artists, Luna going to be there since she registered as a YG soloist. Jihoon will come with me but I feel awkward presenting myself in front of the Yg artist after the breakup.

The make-up was quick and I followed Jihoon to the main practice room where the game/question was, Jinu hyung and Luna already there sitting in the age order.

"I didn't know you are younger than Luna," PD-nim said to me. "It's good to see everyone sitting in age order, Jihoon you are the youngest, and Jinu you are the oldest."

The age order: Jinu, Mino, Jay, Song, Jennie, Chanhyuk, Luna, Hyunsuk, and Jihoon.

I feel awkward sitting next to Luna but she looks happy today and I don't mind it, PD-nim starts with fans' questions since it has been a long time since all YG artists gather up together.

"What is YG artist's reaction to the break up of Luna and Hyunsuk," PD-nim read the question out loud. "Let's start from Jinu, this is an honest answer, no lying."

"Um, I can't lie either," Jinu hyung said. "When the news was released I was a bit shocked, I understood the decision between them but I didn't know there was an argument." Mino, Jay, and Song hyung didn't say much, just their feelings. Everyone else declined to share them.

🦈Luna🦈

Only Jinu oppa shared his thoughts about my break up with Hyunsuk, other yg artists choose to say it privately on Instagram or Weverse posts. The Pd-nim also asks me how I feel, I can't say my true feelings and how I miss Hyunsuk a lot.

"I feel okay," I said. "Still not accepting that it happened, it's like a nightmare but I can't wake up from it."

"I still don't understand what happened that day," Hyunsuk said. "I'm mad at myself for saying that but I can't go back in time."

The next was about my solo debut. I did a bit more things than I should but when other artists asked what the song was about I couldn't answer.

"She told me about it yesterday night and the song was deep," Mino oppa said. "That breakup affected her a lot to write a song like that." The PD-nim passed out the lyrics sheet and Jennie Unnie's reaction was big, she went over to hug me and Jay did too.

"Let's move on from sad stuff," The PD-nim said. "Yesterday night during the Live a lot of fans captured the moment and they are pushing the limit between Hwa and Jinu or Jihoon, I know it is tough to like someone new after a breakup."

"It's not that tough but Hyunsuk was my longest boyfriend and he was the one who stayed with me the most, I think it will take time for me to move on," I said. "I want to say something to Hyunsuk." The PD-nim tells us to come out in the middle and hold hands while looking at each other. "Hyunsuk, I want to say thank you for being with me for the last 5 years. You show me what love is like and I'm thankful for it. I know you miss me a lot and I miss you too but let's start over as friends until we are ready to get back."

He hugged me while crying a bit, and the artist in the back clapped loudly for us.

"What did you mean by 'let's start over as friends until we are ready to get back?'" Chanhyuk oppa asks. "So the break up was for you two to take a break?"

"Kinda like that, I feel like being together has a conflict in our schedule and work making it hard for me to find time to be with him and also for Hyunsuk not every day he can go home with me," I answer. "We would get back but when we are ready and Treasure is a bit more stable in the industry, from my point of view being together with Hyunsuk causes a few problems with some fans."

"Ah I see," Jennie Unnie said. "I hope for the best for you, if you need anything or someone to talk to just call me. I would love to have you in Blackpink's dorm."

There was only one game; guessing songs, random play, and dancing. I'm good at the game since I listen to most songs and being a producer helps a lot. Everyone is a partner but there weren't enough people for me so I went with Hyunsuk and Jihoon's group. A bit awkward discussing the team name and the name was HwaSukHoon.

"Sounds like a good trio name," Song oppa said. The game began with the first song. I got it correct fast because it was MMM and I knew the choreography pretty well. When the game and my team won big, everyone was surprised about my dancing skill.

"Thank you everyone for coming today," PD-nim said. "Here is your prize, if you two are a gentleman you would give it to Luna." Hyunsuk gives it to me because I probably need it the most, it is one of the tiny shelves for my tiny stuff.

🦈Hyunsuk🦈

She thanked me for the gift and left for her studio followed by Yoshi. There were a lot of things I wanted to say to her but I couldn't because it would be weird since we have broken up already.

"Hyung, don't be sad," Haruto said. "She agrees to be her friend and then you can try to show her that you are worthy to be her boyfriend again and promise to find time to be with her."

breaking news: Fans are pushing the limit between Jinu and Luna but YG's head producer released a statement saying she is not ready to date anyone yet, he also said to watch the latest artist's video then she will understand her decision.

Jihoon showed me something that kinda breaks my heart, seeing her post on Instagram with another guy makes me jealous. It looks like her friend from Gangnam and they look so cute together. I want her back so bad now but I can't.

There was supposed to be a dance practice but it got canceled and I used that time to dance and let my anger out. I'm tired but I need to force myself all of my anger and sadness to go out.

"Hyung, why are you dancing hard?" Yoshi asked. "I know you miss her but I think it is time to let go, she agrees to be a friend and let's accept that. I know you dislike the guy who Hwa took a picture with, if she is happy with him let her be." I broke down crying in the practice room. I stayed strong yesterday night but deep down I'm hurting and missing her badly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 11 is finished. Hyunsuk is regretting the breakup but he can't change anything.

Instagram: Lil_shuaaa