🦈17

🦈Luna🦈

I woke up early because Hyunsuk was already awake typing on his phone, probably answering a fan's post. Somehow I slept with my hat on the whole night.

"Why did you sleep with your hat on?" He asks. "Your hair is beautiful."

"Since the day we broke up, I have been wearing my hood to sleep," I said. "You always pat my head and wear something that acts like it." He was about to give me a pat on the head but Junghwan yelled for us to come out and eat breakfast. It has been a long time since I felt Hyunsuk hug that tight. I miss everything about us including how we sleep together to buy each other expensive things.

"That wasn't comfortable," Jihoon said. "But Luna was sleeping peacefully and hugging hyung. Look how snuggly they are."

Jihoon showed the pictures and I got shy, we were sleeping close to each other to the point I was resting my head on his shoulder. Hyunsuk tells him to delete the picture and eat his breakfast. The environment got awkward and quiet because of the picture. Today is the day that we are leaving the camping ground. It was fun but tiring at the same time, TC came by to pick me up before I left and I hugged Hyunsuk.

"See you at YG," I said. I have the same flight time as TC but on a different plane, I'm going back to South Korea and he is going to Taiwan. "I will miss you."

As I left for my gate some fans followed me and I quickly put my hood over my head. I don't know why they are following me but security saw and stopped them. The plane was already letting people board and I made it just in time. I wonder if Treasure is boarding yet but fans will be crowding around them. While I was playing on my phone someone tapped me and when I looked up it was Hyunsuk, Treasure was on the same flight as me and I felt like a fan meeting their idol.

After flying for an hour and 57 minutes, the plane landed and I feel nervous walking out since fans will be waiting. Like always I put on my mask plus hoody and walk while looking down a bit to avoid cameras and fans who like to take pictures, the minute Treasure appears fans start screaming and pushing to get closer.

Breaking news: This is the first time Hyunsuk and Luna appear in the airport together after the breakup, fans were surprised by how matching they are and how Luna dresses making them not recognize her. There is a picture that fans adore a lot and for the first time after breaking up, they look at each other in a lovely way.

I show Hyunsuk the rumor and he laughs a bit, we both dress almost the same today. Since going to the airport is more exposure to fans, black clothes are the best with hoodies and masks. Hyunsuk gave me his hat since he knew fans would try to take my picture. After walking through a crowd of fans Treasure bus is there to picture them up since Jinu oppa couldn't come I went with Hyunsuk.

"Are we not going home?" I ask. He holds my hand and leans closer. "Ya, we already broke up."

"Just kidding," he said. "It has been a long time since we walked together on the street with matching clothes." He is right, we stopped wearing matching clothes last year, and a lot of fans were angry and sad.

🦈Hyunsuk 🦈

This is my first time seeing Luna so happy and we are marching today making me happy, even though we broke up but I am still mesmerized while looking at her.

"Hyunsuk," she said, snapping me out of my thoughts. "What are you thinking about?" She pats my hair and shuffles it, I grab her hand and hold it.

"Nothing, just thinking about the beautiful weather," I said. I can't tell her that my heart is captured by her smile again, there are a lot of things I can't say because it might be weird since we are not together anymore. One day I might marry her even if that is far in the future, I can wait for her.

"Hyunsuk, you have been spacing off a lot lately," she said. At that point, I gathered up the courage to tell her.

"I was thinking of marriage," I said. She was shocked. "I know it's weird and early but I still love you a lot and losing you I don't want that to happen."

"Let's see what happens in the future then we can think about marriage," she said while walking off. "Hurry up before fans find you." I ran up to her and we walked back to the YG office, everyone was surprised that we were marching again. Mina wasn't happy but I don't care anymore, I will do everything to get Luna to agree to marry me even if it takes years.

"You two look like a couple again," Jinu Hyung said. "Are you two secretly dating again?"

"No, hyung," I said. "I don't know what you think but she ignores my wave on the airplane."

"I was getting my phone," she hit me on the shoulder and Jinu hyung left. "I need to find Lisa unnie to take care of my cat, my solo debut is near and I need to focus." I waited for her to call Lisa Unnie before leaving to go back to the dorm, she might go with me. "Let's go, Hyunsuk."

I tried to refuse to go with her on a motorcycle but that was the only transportation available. The drive to my dorm wasn't long because she zoomed through most of the street without getting caught.

Most members arrived home but some left to go get food, today will be a mukbang Live, and I invited Luna to join but she hasn't answered me yet.

"Please join the Live," I said in a whining tone. "Fans love to see you, especially us together."

She said yes and I was happy. Fans probably think we are dating again because of how close we are nowadays but I don't mind getting back together, it's going to be hard since she's going to be busy with her solo debut and other things happening. This time everyone decided to Live on my account for fans who don't have a membership, I turn on the Live and say Hi to fans while others get out the food but not all members want to do it together.

"Welcome everyone, today we are doing a mukbang live," I said. "As requested I got Luna to join us, please enjoy our eating show, and let's get started."

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 17 is finished. Do you think Luna and Hyunsuk will get back together?