🦈13

🦈Luna🦈

Today I have a flight to Japan for vacation. Treasure is having a vacation too but I don't know where they are going, probably somewhere around South Korea. Nobody is like me who flies to a different destination.

"You didn't tell me you are going to Japan," Jinu oppa said while driving me to the airport. Since he is allergic to cats Lisa will keep Mr. Meow and Chilli for me until I return, she doesn't mind since the cat is her favorite pet. "Have fun, don't get lost, and don't try to date anyone without thinking."

"I won't," I waved bye to him and went inside for security. A new pop-up because somehow fans caught me.

Breaking news: YG producer Luna is going to Japan for vacation, and fans think she is going alone since nobody is with her.

Hyunsuk is probably going to be mad because I didn't tell him I'm going to Japan by myself but why would I tell? The flight is only 2 hours so there are only snacks and drinks. I got first class because it is an excellent spot to be alone. I sent a message to Jinu oppa and Jihoon before taking off. The young girl who sat next to me is going to Japan to meet her family after a few years of not going back.

"Excuse me," she said. "I'm a fan of yours, can I have your autograph?" I nodded and signed her hat with a sharpie that she handed me. "I love the music that you produce and also I feel sad about your break up with Hyunsuk. I love you both being together."

"I understand but it's better for both of us," I said. She was very thoughtful, even sharing her story about when she used to date a famous gamer. In the end, it was just like mine. Breaking up because of work and other things interfering.

2 hours later the plane landed and she went a different way. I waited for a cab to come by so they could take me to the hotel. Since this unplanned trip, I didn't request anybody's guard but I'm okay.

The weather feels excellent and chilly, perfect for a beach photo. I unpack my stuff and send a message to the group chat plus Jinu oppa that I have arrived, and of course, Hyunsuk was mad. He called me separately and started yelling, I left the phone for him to yell while I did other things. We are not together anymore so I don't have to listen but after he was done yelling I heard him say Hello hello to see if I was still there.

Call to Hyunsuk

'This is not your business,' I said. 'Go worried about your Mina,'

"For the last time, listen to me, I don't like Mina anymore," he said. 'Please just be friends with me, I can't live without you.'

'If you can't live without me you would have to say that before and not go love someone else that is my enemy,' I yelled at him. 'I have nothing else to say, goodbye.'

'Wait before you go let me tell you something,' he said. 'I want you to talk to me like how we used to be.'

'We are not together anymore,' I said. 'I need to go, goodbye.'

I ended the call and sighed, I don't know why he was still trying even though we already broke up. The hotel bed was so comfortable that I fell asleep quickly.

🦈Hyunsuk🦈

She ended the call and I was still mad, nobody knows where she is in Japan but Jinu hyung might know. He wouldn't tell since Hwa was going to kill him, but somehow I got Jihoon to say to me and she went to Tokyo.

"Hyung, if you go see her," Junghwan said. "She's going to be mad, let Jihoon hyung go first since he can pretend to know where she is, and then you can come with him."

"Junghwan is right," Junkyu said. "You know Luna's temper, she's mad at you right now, don't try to piss her off even more." She indeed gets mad easily if she told me first and I still do it. The manager suggests we should film an exclusive T-map in Tokyo Japan, and that is why I can go see her or Jihoon can. "Hyung, don't you, you are going to bring that too."

I was holding the stuffed animal that she bought for me on my birthday, it was a shark-wearing Chilli costume hat. She designed this for me which cost a lot of money but being rich is something both of us have. I also bought her a hand-made stuffed animal of Chilli wearing a shark costume. Fans love it when we have matching stuffed animals and other things.

"Yes, I think she took Chilli with a shark costume," I said. "I want to be her friend again, I can't live without her." Some members laughed and left my studio. I packed a few things in my bag and my clothes will be packed later. Since this is not a concert trip and it is more realistic, the make-up team won't come with us and I want that. Jihoon rushed in to tell me Luna just called him about something and he recorded for me to listen.

'I hope Hyunsuk isn't next to you, I want to say something I can't say to him. I still love him, I agree to a breakup because I want him to be happy, my happiness is his. I hope he is happy, that's all I will say.'

"I need to see her and talk to her soon," I said. "Should I call her?" Jihoon shakes his head not and I think he is correct, the last time I talk to her she yells at me before ending the call. She is still mad and I can't do anything about it, hoping she will understand when I explain everything.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short chapter because I'm not feeling well. On April 19, 2023, Moonbin from Astro passed away at the age of 25 years old. Rest in peace, we will all miss you.

Instagram: Lil_shuaaa