🦈18

🦈Luna🦈

It has been 2 months since my solo debut. A lot of fans love it and my fan base has grown. I was very surprised by how big my lyric video has become. Many tik tok videos use the sound, even some famous people and singers. I was very honored that people love it.

"Luna, you are famous," Yoshi said. "You should cover songs, fans would love that." Also, it has been 2 months since I broke up with Hyunsuk, and things are going well between us. There are a lot of sweet moments we have and fans always find it amazing to watch some even post it on Treasure's weverse chat.

"Being famous is hard," I said. "Now I have to be careful about what I say and do." It's getting dark and I'm preparing to Live with Yoshi plus some members might join. Hyunsuk wasn't in the building and I don't know why but it's fine. He needs his alone time and time to be himself again. I started my Live and Jihoon joined with a snack like always. He loves his food and a few minutes later Hyunsuk joins.

A lot of fans send a message saying Hi to Jihoon and Hyunsuk, some even comment on his look and which makes him shy. As time goes by I smell alcohol and it is very strong. Someone must have been drinking before they came here.

"Not me, I have been with you," Yoshi said. Jihoon said not him either and when I leaned closer to Hyunsuk it smelled strong. "Hyung, how much did you drink?"

"Hyunsuk, this is not you," I said. "You never drink only for a bit but I can smell it from here." He smiles at me so I let him stay. I don't mind the alcohol smell since TC and his teammate drink a lot and they drag me along.

There was a question from a friend that made Hyunsuk shy because it was something related to me and Hyunsuk, Jihoon teased him by reading it out loud.

"Hyunsuk oppa, are you still in love with Luna? You always look at her with a pure eye," Jihoon said in a fan's voice. There is another question and Jihoon teases his hyung again. "Hyunsuk oppa, are you going to get married to Luna? You always look at her with a truthful eye."

"Answer to your question, I still love Luna and the marriage reason while being late," Hyunsuk said. "Right now is not the time for marriage, I feel like it needs more time."

🦈Hyunsuk🦈

Today was my first time appearing on Live after drinking alcohol to release stress and other stuff. Luna doesn't mind a lot but there was some reaction from my members and fans. I won't do anything bad to Luna, it's just this is my new side, I never drink this much or attempt to drink a lot.

After the Live ended Luna left to go home because her solo debut is finished and I didn't follow because I do smell bad of alcohol plus I need to freshen up a bit. An hour later I arrived at Luna's apartment thanks to the manager who agreed to drive me at around 11:00 pm, she was still awake and happy to invite me in.

"Luna, fans are right," I said. "When are we going to get married? I mean it's still early but 2 months ago we agreed to set it aside and wait until you debut as a solo artist and you did, so you thought." She sat down next to me and shuffled my wet hair.

"Hyunsuk, you lied to me a couple of times and hurt my feelings. I don't know if I can trust you to get married anymore," she said. "I know you still love me but all the things you did more than 2 months ago hurt my feelings a lot and I will still remember it so I'm sorry as of right now we can't get married yet."

"It's fine, we can take one step at a time," I said while trying to hold my tears back. "I will wait for you until you are ready." I sat on the couch watching her prepare dinner for her cats, I should have left but ended up staying. She might think I'm desperate to get married but I have been planning to get married for a long time already since her solo debut was successful and fans support her. Maybe getting married won't be terrible.

"Hyunsuk, I'm going to my room, you can sleep anywhere you want," she said and left. Chilli the kitten and Mr. Meow were still playing around so I carried both of them up to her room. She was playing mobile legend on her pc.

"I could play with you if you teach me," I said. I watch and she plays like a pro. Sometimes I wonder why she hasn't tried out for a team yet, they probably will treasure her because of her skill and excellent plays. "Luna, are you going to try out for a team?"

"Not yet, I need to improve a lot of my skills a bit more," she answered. "I might join Dplus Kia or T1 academy. Don't you have an interview tomorrow?"

"Yes, you have one too," I said. "Don't play your game too late, I'm going to sleep." I lay on one of the bean bags with a blanket and pillow listening to her music and other things, and an hour later she finished her game and turned off the pc. I was still awake watching her and tempted to hug her tight but I think she was a bit mad, Mr. Meow took the whole side and so did Chilli.

"Luna, are you mad?" I asked and there was no answer. "I will let you think and tell me your answer later, goodnight."

🦈Luna🦈

I heard him but I didn't want to answer because it feels weird and rushed, during the time of my solo promotion I didn't talk to him a lot and our friendship kinda fell apart. Hearing that he wants to get married soon is just too fast, like he is rushing to be married. I cuddled with Mr. Meow and went to sleep. Tomorrow's interview is going to be awkward but I think it will be fine.

My phone was vibrating and when I checked 2 messages from him, I ignored it and went to sleep. It is not acting rude but I do want to show him he can live without me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 18 is finished. The next chapter is going to be long.