🦈8

🦈Hyunsuk🦈

It's currently 1:00 am and Jihoon told me she was out at the beach party with Jinu hyung. I'm worried about her because it's late and dangerous for a girl like her to be out late. I know Jinu hyung is there but anything could go wrong, a few minutes later Jihoon texted me saying she arrived home safely with Jinu hyung. Tomorrow I need a word with her about this, she could have asked one of the bodyguards to come with her but going by herself. After knowing she was safe and Jinu hyung was staying with her I went to sleep in peace even though I like the other girl but I still care for her.

"Hyung, when are you planning to apologize?" Junghwan asked. "You know if this goes out to the world your fans will be angry and sad, everyone loves you and Luna as a couple. I understand if y'all end up being friends but breaking up because you cheated is not a good idea."

(Hyunsuk did not cheat, sorry I still love you Hyunsuk)

"Tomorrow," I answered. "I don't want to break up either but I do have feelings for Mina." Junghwan said goodnight and left. I don't know if she was going to listen to me.

🦈Luna🦈

It's work time again, I got home late from the party and it was fun. I didn't ask for a day off because my song needs to be worked on and sent the preview to the producer team first. I'm excited to debut soon. While I was working, Sukie appeared in my room sitting on the couch.

"Why were you up so late yesterday night?" Sukie asked. "You know it is dangerous to go out at night, I know you went with Jinu hyung but it is still dangerous. You could have asked one of the bodyguards to come with you."

"Why do you care?" I ask. "I thought you don't love me anymore, you love Mina more. Go care for her." He grabs my chair to turn toward him angrily. "Ya, what is this for?"

"Because I still care for you," Sukie said. He leaned closer to me and whispered. "Even though Daddy loves someone else but he still loves you, you can't escape me, baby." Yoshi makes a disgusting sound that stops Sukie from doing what he is about to do, he leaves the room and Sukie continues. "Baby you know I love you and I don't know what got into me yesterday but I always love you."

A few minutes later Yoshi appeared and he said eww making Sukie eye him, we don't have a lovely moment like this at work sometimes we do because of something.

"You and hyung are disgusting," Yoshi said. "I'm traumatized now, thank you a lot." I laughed and continued to work on my song, as of right now I have the first part done and I feel like it is going to be a good song. In two days Treasure will have a concert in the Rich part of Seoul for rich people. I'm going to see them since I get a free ticket and a VIP seat including a fan sign. A lot of people ask why I want their autograph because why not. It's not like I go up to them every day and ask for their autograph, Sukie doesn't even let me see his handwriting until fansign comes.

"I need to choose my outfit for your concert soon," I said. "I'm probably going to dye my hair sky blue again, I need to go shopping soon." Yoshi sighed and shook his head low. I know he tired me shopping all the time for no reason but this time there is a reason.

🦈Hyunsuk🦈

She forgave me and I was happy because I kinda used the forbidden word on her and there was no choice in denying it, it was unfair to use the word but I always use it. When I was in my room I heard her voice out in the hallway. She ran and opened the door quickly to show me something on her phone.

"What is this?" I ask. "Another motorcycle, baby the one you have is still new." She looks at me with a lovely eye.

"I don't want another motorcycle, I'm just showing you this so you can get it for me on our next anniversary," she said. I was a bit confused when she said anniversary, I don't know if we even last until the next one. "I like the new car." She doesn't know I still like Mina and will probably ask her to hang out one day. This is wrong but I have a choice to do whatever I want. "Sukie, are you free tomorrow?" She sits on my lap and leans closer to me, luckily Asahi is with Yoshi in the other studio.

"Sorry baby, I have a full schedule tomorrow before the concert," I said. Her face became sad. "Don't be sad, I promise to spend time with you after the concert is over." I hugged her before she left for her studio and I lied again. Tomorrow I'm not busy but I'm spending time with Mina at the amusement park.

I hope I don't get caught tomorrow, she is going to blow off if I do, and fans too. Today is a short day since we need to rest before the concert in the rich part of Seoul and that is where Luna's family lives. I'm still surprised she is from a rich part of the family but she uses my money for stuff.

"Luna is from the rich part of Seoul?" Jaehyuk asked. "But I always see her using your money." I showed Jaehyuk some pictures of my selfies with Luna in Gangnam. The reason why she always uses my money is that I spoil her way too much.

"Hyung, you are more like her sugar daddy than a boyfriend," Jihoon said. "No wonder why you two last so long, don't you dare try to break it up. If you do, we won't be happy." I was asked a lot of questions while walking down the hallway to the front, at the front entrance Luna was ready to go home and I went with her. "Here we go again, leaving us for his girlfriend."

"Luna, I thought you were going home," I ask because the way she goes home isn't this way. "Are we going to Gangnam?"

"Yes, I need to pick up something at my parent's house," she answers. "Hold on tight, zoomy time."

-------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 8 is finished. The next chapter is the chapter, sorry Hyunsuk I still love you.

Instagram: Lil_shuaaa