🦈9

🦈Luna🦈

I left for Gangnam again early in the morning because of something, Sukie couldn't come because of his busy schedule since I didn't plan this. It was a one-day trip because my parents wanted to meet the new kitten. When I got back to Seoul it was lunchtime and I went to eat alone because it was more fun. Mina and Lyrem were talking about something.

Sukie called me on the way back to YG about something and I was melting while he was saying it, he knows how to use his words and make me feel like I'm dying. When I got there he was waiting for me at the front desk with a gift, Suki sometimes just random things for no reason.

"You should wear them at our concert in Gangnam," he said. It is a flowy crop top shirt and baggy blue pants in the color of sky blue. "I'm sure you will stand out during the concert so it is easier for me to see you." Our lovely moment made the staff leave for a bit, not everyone liked the moment because they were jealous.

After a couple of minutes alone, I went to my hair dye appointment and Sukie stayed back because of his work. I'm excited to get my hair dyed sky blue for their concert.

"Luna, welcome back," the front desk lady said. "When are you getting married? Are you dying your hair for the wedding?"

"No, Treasure is having a concert in 2 days and I want to surprise him," I said. She nodded, mixing the ingredient plus a bit of black since I wanted mostly black but with a sky blue end to the tip of the hair, Sukie said bleaching my hair a lot is not good. "Are you going to the Treasure concert?"

"Yes, I already got my clothes for it," she said.

"We can see each other there but I sit in the back, I'm not rich like you to sit near the front." I laughed a bit and showed her two tickets and she looked so happy, this is her first time sitting close to the stage. "This my first time seeing my bias this close, I'm so excited. Thank you so much I will pay you back."

"No need to, you deserve this," I said. After more than an hour of sitting still my hair is done, sky blue with a bit of black. I went home because the drive to Gangnam makes me tired and on the way back too, the work hour is over and I'm waiting for Sukie to arrive home but when I call him he said he was busy with something and might not visit me.

An hour later there was still no message from him but Jihoon and some other members arrived at my apartment. I was a bit confused but a minute later Sukie arrived hugging me tightly at that point I found out what was going on because of his Weverse post. I pull him to my bedroom to talk privately about this thing, he seems normal and confused.

"What is this?" I ask. "Lie to me so you can hang out with another girl?" I started to tear up. "You lied that you apologized to me but not secretly you went out with Mina and had fun with her, 5 years of relationship, why did you change too fast? What is so special about Mina?"

🦈Hyunsuk🦈

I felt terrible and sorry but there was nothing I could do. She was very mad and probably going to hit or yell at me, I don't know how to explain myself. When she said 5 years of relationship it hit me hard, I changed a lot for no reason just because of Mina and new things happening.
"Baby, listen to me," I said while trying to hug her but she refused. "I'm sorry about this, I don't know what happened to me."

"There's no baby and you said this many times already," she was crying. "Have you thought of what I feel when you go out with Mina like that?" I felt disappointed in myself and everything went wrong than I expected.

"I don't know why you change but it hurts me a lot," she said. "I can't take this anymore."

"Let's break up, it would be better for you and me," I said and she fell to the ground. At this point I don't have a true feeling for her anymore, I love Mina now and she is the one I want to be with.

"Leave my apartment!" she yells loudly. "I don't want to see your face again, you are not allowed here anymore." I left without thinking and her cry was loud enough for me to hear outside, my members were looking at me with mad eyes, especially Jihoon. After I left I got a cab back to YG and somehow Jinu hyung already heard about it including the dance teacher, but they weren't happy. I grabbed my stuff and left for home. I'm not in the mood to talk about it since breaking up with someone I love for 5 years is not good.

"Hyung, I don't know what you are thinking but Luna will never forgive you," Junghwan said. "If I was Luna I would be mad and probably won't go to work for a couple of days, also our concert is tomorrow and fansign. I don't know how awkward it's going to get."

I know it's going to be awkward and she going to sit near the front with the clothes I gave her and the new hair color. I regret saying it but I'm sure Jihoon or any of the members with her won't let me in again. Jihoon sends a photo in the group chat of her walking along the beach with her sky-blue hair. I cry badly looking at his photo and the next one. She looks pretty in the moonlight next to the beach with other members, but her Instagram post destroys my heart and it is my fault.

Her new post said: Dear my lovely Hyunsuk, 5 years have passed and there were a lot of ups and downs in our relationship but we made it through. Thank you for being the best boyfriend but I think it is time to let you go, it would be better for both of us. Thank you again for the memorable last 5 years, I hope you are happy somewhere new. I love you, baby.

I read the comment and everyone was shocked and confused, some sent crying emojis and the breaking news already appeared.

Breaking news: The legendary kpop couple has broken up, in Luna's latest post she mentions something about breaking up that would be better for them. A lot of fans show their emotion and thought, some respect the couple's decision but still hope there could be interaction.

🦈Mina🦈

I was celebrating knowing they had broken up but when Hyunsuk texted me saying we can't be friends because I still miss her and this is my mistake, a tear fell from my eye. Even though he is not with Luna anymore, I still can't take him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 9 is finished. Sorry Hyunsuk, I still love you.

Instagram: Lil_shuaaa