🦈16

🦈Hyunsuk🦈

After her Live ended, it was game time. For this game, Luna will be the judge for us to see who does the best things she described, and after that is an aegyo contest. I don't want to lose since if we lose the punishment is to Live on Weverse and talk in an aegyo way, I'm not good at it like other members.

"Teu-hai," I said. "Today for this special episode we have Luna with us, there will be two rounds. The first one is to guess the description and the second round is aegyo battle. The punishment for the aegyo battle is doing a Weverse Live and talking cutely." In the first game, Luna draws two names out of a bucket and that will be the partner. My partner is Jihoon and I think we are going to win because we have the best teamwork out of all the partner teams but the younger members might know more than us. The first picture came up and I was lost.

"This is hard," Jihoon said. She was laughing at Jihoon because of his reaction when he was a bit frustrated, the game ended quickly and the HaJeongwoo team won easily. Next is the aegyo contest. There will be a machine telling how strong our aegyo is, and if we get a reaction from Luna it means she likes it. I'm not sure how I will do it, when we are used to being together I don't aegyo a lot but flirting doesn't work on her anymore.

Jihoon was first and the machine said his aegyo is strong making Luna smile a bit, everyone went well, Junkyu scored a super and Luna's reaction was big. When it was my turn, I scored a moderate and Luna didn't flinch much; she just smiled and clapped.

"The result is here, the person who gets the lowest scores is Hyunsuk," she said. "Please Live for your fans and speak in a cute voice, thank you, everyone, for watching this special episode. I hope to see you next time."

I sigh and turn on the Live on my account, a lot of fans join and my voice is squeaky. A lot of members were laughing in the background including Luna, the rule is to Live until more than 1 million views and Luna is helping by posting on her Instagram and Twitter. A lot of comments said they love my voice but I dislike it, too squeaky and the view count is going up hoping I don't have to talk like this for an hour.

"Sukie, you sound so cute," Luna said in a high voice, triggering my cuteness to be more.

"Don't forget we are Live," Junghwan said. This is my first time hearing my nickname after our break up, I miss it a lot. "I haven't heard your nickname in a long time, hyung." I wave to the fan and ended the Live after it reach 1 million views, this was torture but Luna looked happy and I was too.

"I will never do that again," I said. "We should sleep early." Luna got her tent while everyone else shared 2 tents. I wish I could be with her but we already broke up and she seems to be mad at something or someone that could be me. Before I slept I went outside to her sitting on the swing while looking at the sky, when I walked up she looked at me.

"Hey," I said. "How are you feeling?" She sighs deeply, something is bothering her and she won't tell me. "Is it about the phone call from Mina this morning?"

"No," she said. I could tell that she was lying. "I'm just tired and I still miss Wolfie." I looked down and she leaned her head on my shoulder. "Miss the old times when we were still happy together and everything together."

"I know but getting back together is not an option anymore," I said while looking at her. "Don't cry, I promise to be here for you even when I'm not your boyfriend. I will be by your side forever, if you need someone to cry to, I'm always here for you." I pat her hair and look up at the star, hoping the future will be better between us and Mina won't bother me anymore.

"It's getting late, we should sleep," she said. She stands up and leaves for her tent, I follow behind. Luna didn't say anything when I lay next to her, she was right, this old time is much better than what is going on right now. "Do you think members will mind if we are closed after our break up?"

"I don't think they will mind about it, they know we still care for each other even if you don't care for me," I said. I pull her closer, our eyes meet and she pats my hair. "Fans are probably shocked but it's fine they will understand, some fans still support us."

Since we are sleeping outside it is not that comfortable but Luna looks so relaxed and calm in her thick hoodie, her style of clothing is weird sometimes but most of the time she got it from me.

🦈Jihoon🦈

I woke up suddenly to go check on each member to see if they were sleeping comfortably. When I opened the last tent, Hyung peaked up, he was sleeping with Luna hugging her tightly.

"Why is the hoodie over her head?" I whisper. Somehow my whisper woke her up. Hyung wasn't too happy about it and so was Luna.

"Jihoon, it's early," she said. I pout because hyung is not with me. "Go to sleep and Hyunsuk is not coming back." I sigh and go back to my tent, he still loves her and I'm happy.

"Is hyung not coming back?" Yoshi asks in a sleepy voice. I shake my head. "I bet he's sleeping with Luna again."

I went back to sleep immediately since these days the schedule is hectic and nobody gets a lot of sleep. I feel bad for the dancers and producers since they have to work hard to produce songs and help us with the choreography.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Short chapter. Do you like Luna and Hyunsuk as a couple?