Chapter 11: Dirty, Dirty, Dirty

"Can I come inside?" I quietly ask, trying to squeeze my way out of his warm hug.

'Umm yes....sorry about that," he says showing me to the living room.

I'm a bit nervous to be staying by him, knowing about his secret, but he seems ok. He told me I can stay in Nikolai's old room and for as long as I wish.

Keegan's POV

It's been like two days since Nikolai confronted me, and I've barely seen him or Jayden. I guess I'm the one to blame for all of this, so I need to clear things up with them. I literally searched the whole campus until I found Nikolai sitting alone.

"Um...hi," I say looking away.

"Oh hey bro," he responds as he walks towards me.

As he comes closer, I notice his hands outstretched as if he's trying to hug me.

I push him back, letting him know how I feel about that.

"Hey man...no need to be like that.... I just wanna apologize for what I did to you," he says shrugging his shoulders.

"It's ok......I know you were only doing it because of your feelings for Jayden," I respond.

He then motions me to sit next to him on a small bench.

Nikolai's POV

I feel really stupid for what I did to him and I would really like to make it up to him.

As he sits down, I grab his hand and intertwine our fingers together. He tries to loose them from my grip, staring me down hard in the process.

"Just let it be," I say calming him down.

"You know what....I'm pretty confused here, so I'll be leaving now," he says pushing me to the side and walking off.

I run towards him and stopping him from moving any further.

"Dude, get out of my way!" he shouts shuffling to the side.

I grab his hands and lean forward kissing him on the lips.

He struggles to get me off of him, but quickly surrenders and takes over from me. We end up falling on the grass and enter a passionate make out session. I'm about to tear off his shirt when he stops me.

"I.....I can't do this," he says hunching over.

"Yes you can......come on now bro," I reply looking at him.

"No it's wrong, you're hurting Jayden!" I shout back at him.

Keegan's POV

I'm about to run off when he grabs my hand and pulls me back.

"I already hurt him," he says in a soft voice.

"What do you mean?" I ask sitting back down.

He then tells me about the fight he had with Jayden and that he's not staying with him anymore. I'm totally shocked at what he just told me, which almost causes me to knock him out. I know I'm a bad person but not to this degree.

"Dude, do you know how much he wants to be with you," I say, clearly angry.

"Yes, but he'll never forgive me," he responds choking up.

I lean towards him and gives him a hug when he starts kissing my neck.

"Go apologize," I whisper to him pushing his head back.

"Ehh...can we at least make out some more?" he asks faking a smile.

"Fine, but after this we are just friends," I say lightly punching him.

I won't get into all the details, but that make out session turned into a steamy oral session, and I must say his dick is huge as f**k. God bless him and his meaty meat and God help me and my hurt throat.

Jayden's POV

Spending a few days at Mr. Johnson's house have been ok to being completely lonely. I cry almost every night thinking of the hurtful things Nik said to me. Plus I haven't gone to classes for two days straight. It's around this time I start my sob session so to counter it, I decide to head downstairs for a late night snack. I find a snickers bar in the fridge and then I head towards the couch to eat my sorrows away. After about a half hour, I fall asleep on the couch.

------

I don't know what time it was but I got up out of nowhere. The room was pitch black so I decided I'd spend the rest of the night on the couch, seeing that I couldn't see at all. I shuffle a bit to be in a comfortable position, then I close my eyes and drift back to sleep. I am suddenly awoken to hands moving up and down my chest. I grab onto the hands trying to move it off of my body. A shadow hovers above me with their hands still rubbing on my stomach. A bit of the moon's light lands on the person's face, revealing it to be Mr. Johnson. I gasp loudly and he jumps off of me landing on the floor. I reach down on the floor to help him up when he whispers in my ear,

"Just let me......."

I guess all the hurt from Nikolai had me mute so I lay back as he walked towards me.

"Please don't hurt me," I say quietly as I lift his shirt off of his body.

"Boy, I won't, I'm not a freak..." he chuckles.

He then presses his lips onto my stomach giving me shivers of pleasure. Surprisingly, everything he does to me, he asks for permission first. We end up giving each other orals and well he has a really late night snack on my ass. We were so horny that he was about to stick his mushroom head into me, but I had to draw the line there.

"Umm Mr. Johnson....I'm saving it for Nikolai," I giggle as I push his dick away. he slaps my ass and leans back on the floor chuckling loudly. After our little session he invites me to sleep with him on his super huge bed.

Nikolai's POV

The events of today were a bit unexpected, but very interesting. I'm gargling some water before I head to bed when I hear a sound at the bathroom door. A familiar face enters the room and whispers to me.........

"Should we have sex again?"

Surprise!!! Back to back chapters. This chapter and the previous one were suppose to be one chapter but I stretched it out cuz it would be too long. Feedback is appreciated. Don't forget to vote, follow and send those crazy comments that make me laugh. :D