II // Room Service

Okay okay my first chapter was so short and I'm sorry for the inconvenience

-Calum's POV-

I never realized I had my arm wrapped around her waist, or never realized that I ever liked her since the beginning of this tour.

But I do, apparently, and I'm trying really hard to not show it because of the little incident that happened between us in the past.

We were off to London, and I was feeling a bit hungry, so I stood up and grabbed a chip bag and a unicorn paper cup that Michael had brought just to be funny. I filled it with water and brought my way back to the back lounge where everyone was at.

"Where's ours?" Michael and Luke both said at the same time.

"I'm not your servant, get your own!" Pretending to be disgusted with them.

They just laughed and continued playing the video game they were on.

"Guys! Were at London!" I hear Angel say as I get really happy to get out of the tour bus and into a hotel room.

We were staying at London for a few days, because we wanted to just rest here for a bit.

We all got out and brought a suitcase with us. We went into the hotel from the back, which meant we had to take the stairs. Apparently, our rooms were already open because our manager had opened it already.

Usually Ashton gets a room to himself, because he's the oldest, then the 4 of us just decide who we want to be roommates with.

"I call Luke!" I hear Michael scream down the hall.

That little devil.

As Angel and I get settled in the room, I flop onto the bed.

"It's so comfy." My muffled voice comes out.

I just hear her giggle. I really like her laugh.

"So, what do you wanna do in London tomorrow? I mean we're not doing anything." She asks me as she walks into the bathroom.

"I don't know. We'll ask the guys and find out." I turn on my back and see that there's a remote next to me. I click on the TV and just look through the shows that seem interesting. Of course, I click on the soccer one.

Angel came out of the bathroom, in a nightgown and her hair down and wavy.

She honestly looked beautiful in whatever she wore, and I loved that.

"Wouldn't surprise me that I see soccer on the TV screen." She exhales, getting herself tangled in the bedsheets.

"You know me." And with that, I changed into some sweats and a took off my tank top that I was wearing. A hopped into bed, watching the soccer game I was playing.

I heard my phone buzz, and I looked at the message without even looking who texted me.

Angel 😇 : why so focused

Cal Pal 🚀 : bc I like soccer

Angel 😇 : you don't even like tht team tf

Cal Pal 🚀 : tru but I still like soccer

Angel 😇 : can I ask you something

Cal Pal 🚀 : mkay

Angel 😇 : what would be a good contact name for you

Cal Pal 🚀: and your asking me this bc

Angel 😇 : bc i wanna change it

Angel 😇 : y0 are you gonna help me or not

Angel 😇 : okay fine lame ass

Angel 😇 : oooooo that's a nice one

Lame ass 🍑 : s2g if you put that as my contact name on your phone

Angel 😇 : I did :-)

Lame ass 🍑 : don't do the nose thing omg

Lame ass 🍑 : change the contact name :(

Lame ass 🍑 : ANGEL

And soon enough I found myself running jolting over to her bed and tickling her until she agreed to change my name back to "Cal Pal 🚀"

"I wanna keep it though!" She had said while I kept tickling her sides.

"Fine but not unless I can change your contact name too."

"And what exactly are you going to change it to?" I had stopped tickling her, and I was now laying beside her trying to think of things I would make her contact name.

I couldn't think of anything.

"Hello?" She waved her hand in front of my face as I tried to to keep thinking.

"Nothing is popping up in my head, literally I'm brain dead."

I heard her yawn, and as I keep trying to think of things to put as her contact name, I roll over and see her falling asleep.

"Tell me in the morning. Goodnight lame ass." She faintly said before falling asleep.

"Night Angel."

I didn't want to move from my spot, so I didn't. I simply started to fall asleep with her.

-Angelica's POV-

I managed to get out of the hotel bed and get to the telephone to order room service. Calum was still on his side, sleeping very peacefully as I ordered some food him and I might like. I'm guessing he fell asleep next to me, which didn't really bug me at all.

Since we had connecting rooms with Michael and Luke, Luke comes in, his hair hidden in a beanie with a slightly tired expression.

"Good mornin." He says as he begins to yawn.

He sat on the couch, one leg dangling from the arm rest as the other leg staying on the floor.

"Michael awake?" I asked him.

"Nope. That's why I came here, and I also heard you ordering room service." He said with a grin.

"Too late, I only ordered for Calum and I." I told him with a light laugh.

"Dude! Not cool!" He says with a fake frown.

"Go order some, it's not that hard" I suggested.

"That's what she said."

"You think wrong."

I turn my gaze over Calum as Luke stands up and goes over to the phone to order himself room service.

I saw his eyes start to flutter open, as if he smelled an aroma of bacon coming into his room.

When Luke finishes ordering, Calum says in his raspy morning voice "Good Morning." and puts his face into the pillow.

I was watching TV as Luke sits next to me and puts his arm around me. He always does this in a friendly matter, so there's no reason to jitter.

I hear the blankets shuffle around, and I look over and see Calum wiping his eyes and looking over at us. He looks utterly confused. I hear a knocking at the hotel door, and as I was about to get up and grab it, Calum stood up and got it himself.

"Someone tell me why there is so much food at the door right now."

I look up at Luke as he begins laughing.

"When I said order something, I meant for yourself , not for the whole hotel." I say as I look over and see about 5 carts of food coming into the room.

Luke's a little fatty. Anyways, idk if this was long enough but I hope it is. Hopefully it's turning out good so far ;)

-y :) xx