VII // Past

Calum

When we got to the hotel last night I fell right to bed. We had an interview today and I wasn't all that pumped and awake about it. I didn't know what to do about Angel, I didn't know if she would really start to trust me and make things go back to the way it was.

Before when the situation happened, I thought she was overreacting. But now that I think of it, she had a right to overreact.

Basically, I went to her house because all of my other friends went to a party that Angel and I didn't want to go to, so we decided for us to just hang out. We were really comfortable around each other, so nothing was awkward.

I guess we were like, playing around, and I randomly kissed her out of the blue. I guess she thought we were serious now, and I didn't know what to feel. We didn't feel awkward after the kiss which was really surprising, and it just gave me a sign that she liked me. About a week later, the guys dragged me to a party. I guess that they got me drunk or something, and I didn't really know what had happened. But what I've heard from Ashton is that I hooked up with some girl.

We both still had feelings after that, but Angel didn't speak to me for a pretty long time. The boys tried their hardest for us to be at least friends again, and it worked. But she never trusted me like she used too, and I knew that.

I was getting ready for the interview when I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in!" I yell as loud enough as I can for them to hear me.

I look over to see Michael opening the door.

"You ready?" He asked me as he sits on his bed going on his phone.

"Yea, almost. And why did you knock on the door when you have a key?" I ask him.

"I forgot it."

"Ah, typical."

I started to fix my hair once more when I saw Ashton peep in the door.

"They want us there by 15 minutes, lets go!" He says quickly as he closes the door back.

I forget about my hair as I grab my phone and rush out the door with Michael.

-----

Luke (woah woah)

Angelica came with us to the interview, and I could see Calum staring at her every 20 seconds.

Not going to lie, I did find Angelica really pretty. I know she probably only thinks of us as best friends, but ever since the start I have liked her.

When I heard that Calum kissed her, I really did feel hurt. But hey, thats how it is when you like someone and when they don't have feelings for you back.

But I honestly can't move on, not until I can find someone else. And that time hasn't come yet.

They asked us about tour, and how its coming along. They also asked the typical questions, do you have a girlfriend, stuff like that.

Once the interviewer was done, they told us that our new song has hit #1 in Canada, #2 in America and #1 in Brazil. They wanted us to show a way of us to celebrate that, and when they did, they put it on camera and handed us confetti and little poppers.

While we were dancing around and throwing the confetti around, I pulled Angelica in to dance with us, too. She didn't hesitate, she just started dancing and was handed confetti as well.

Afterwards, we didn't feel like we needed to head back to the hotel yet, so we were trying to think of things we could do here in Manchester.

"I'm like a billboard in the sky, how many times will you pass me by?"

I heard a faint singing and I turn my head over to see Angelica sitting on the couch on her phone. I don't get why she always says she can't sing. Honestly, if she put some covers up on youtube I bet she will get noticed in seconds.

"You should sing next time in our shows, I bet everyone would like you."

Her face started to get red as I said that. "You know that I'm scared, maybe when the time is right I will."

I agreed. If she didn't want to be on stage then there was really no point to drag her in anymore.

"Hey, guys. Remember how after this we go to New Zealand, then we get a week off, then we have a couple of shows in Australia, the to the US?" Mikey asked out of no where.

"Yea, why?"

"Well I was wondering, what are we going to do during that one week off?" He asked.

We never really thought about that. We usually just focused on the present.

"I actually don't know. You guys have any suggestions?" I ask the boys.

"We could either stay in Australia, or we could like go on a vacation somewhere that we're not going to be touring at." Ash mentioned as we were all stuck.

"Lets do that! But lets go somewhere, like, summery and tropical like." Calum started to speak.

"I instantly thought of Hawaii. You guys?" Angel came in to the idea.

"I thought of Bora Bora." Ashton said.

"Bahamas." Mikey came in.

"I thought of the British Virgin Islands. I've been there before, its really nice." I say after everyone was done.

So we thought that Hawaii and the Bahamas was one of the most likely vacation spots, and it was very common. We didn't want to really go to places common like that so we were deciding on either Bora Bora or The British Virgin Islands.

We looked at pictures, and at the end, we decided to go to Bora Bora.

We all thought it was really beautiful, and after the show in New Zealand, we will go back to our houses in Sydney and pack up for the trip.

We couldn't wait. Lets just see how this trip turns out.

------------

lmao lukes pov was so random i was bored ok

anyways, yep i decided for them to have a vacation !!! lets hope all turns out well. ☺️

thanks for reading,

-y :) xx