XV // Party

the past 4 chapters have been gifs of all of 5SOS lol but this gif is just funny to me

-------------

Of course, the guys had wanted to party.

They wanted to plan it, and so I let them. We were back in the hotel, and they were all in my room.

I was on my phone, scrolling through my mentions on Twitter. All I saw was tweets about Calum and I.

So many fans were fine with it, and that we are an "otp". Yes, of course there was hate, but I didn't see much, which actually surprised me.

My whole timeline were literally just pictures and videos of us. I actually saved one of the HD ones onto my phone. After all, they were cute.

I felt a dip in the bed on the side of me. I look over and see Michael.

I show him my phone and scroll through my mentions.

"Aw, the fans are sweet to you and Calum it amazes me." He says, still staring at my phone as I scroll.

"Yeah, me too."

"Hey, Angelica. Do you feel like clubbing tonight?"

"I never feel like clubbing, come on guys you know me better than that."

"Well, I think we should go today, just for the fun of it." Ashton turns around and looks over at me.

"Fine, okay. Only because this IS a really big deal." I gave them a smile as I went back to looking at my phone.

I felt the other side of my bed dip. I knew it was Calum.

"Ah, looking at all the mentions, ay? I think they're cute." He says while putting his arm around me and kissing me on the cheek.

"They really are, thats why I'm scrolling through them." I let out a little giggle as I see some funny ones.

"Hey, are you sure about the clubbing thing tonight?" He whispered in my ear. "We don't have to go, you know."

I take my eyes off of the bright screen and looked into his cute brown eyes.

"Yeah, I'm sure. Lets have fun and hang loose tonight, eh?" I say as I kiss his cheek.

"Okay, but just to assure, I want a kiss."

"What does a kiss have to do with assuring this?" I chuckled as he gives a little pout.

"Don't know. I want a kiss though."

As he leans in, I move my head back to tease him a little. He stops, looks at me, then starts leaning in again.

I backed away a little bit more before his lips could touch mine.

"Angel, come on stop teasing me." He gives his puppy dogs eyes at me and sticks him bottom lip out a little bit.

"Aw, you're so cute." I say as I pinch his cheek.

"If I'm so cute, kiss me."

I gave in and quickly gave him a peck on the lips.

"Thats not a real kiss." He mumbles as lean back in and kiss him again. Longer, more passionate.

He didn't break it, well, at least he didn't want to. We heard Luke cheer, then the 2 other idiots, but that didn't stop us from moving away.

We finally did, and afterwards we heard Michael shout,

"Okay, stop with the mushy stuff. Lets get ready to go out!"