XII // Perform

I was doing it. I was going to perform in front of 20,000 people.

I can't believe they made me do this.

I apparently had to sing 3 songs, so they decided that I should sing a Tori Kelly song, and 2 Halsey songs, since thats what I usually sing.

"You ready, Angelica?" Mikey asked after I changed into better stage clothes.

"Not at all."

"Great! Just give it a go." He tells me with a smile as he walks back to the sofa.

They were about to introduce me when I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist.

"Don't feel nervous. Do it for us!" Calum said behind me. He gave me a quick peck on the cheek once the announced me.

Honestly, what even are we now?

I walked onto stage, going up to the microphone.

"Hey guys! The boys' usual opening acts couldn't make it do to their flight being delayed. So, I'm Angelica, and I will be singing some covers for you guys!" They cheered me on, and I was given a guitar to start the song.

"This is called "Dear No One" by Tori Kelly, hope you enjoy.."

I started playing the chords, and started to sing..

"I like being independent,

not so much of an investment,

no one to tell me what to do.

I like being by myself,

don't gotta entertain anybody else,

no one to answer to..."

-

Everyone cheered and clapped as I finished the first song. I was started to feel much more confident.

"Hey, you guys know Halsey, right?" The crowd started screaming as I mention her name.

"Well, I will be singing 2 of her songs,"

-----------------

I walked off of stage with pride. I thanked the fans for listening, and when I got backstage, I was introduced by a 4 tall guys' embraces.

"You were absolutely amazing! I can't believe you did it!" Luke said as we were hugging.

"I can't believe it either."

-

They were done singing their last song, and I was watching from backstage. They were about to do the final bow when Luke went back to the microphone.

"I want to bring the lovely opening act with us on stage for the final bow!" I heard clapping as Luke ran to me and grabbed my arm.

"What're doing?" I asked him in a hushed tone.

"Come on, you can't back out now! I already mentioned you!" He told me as he literally dragged me onto the stage.

Cheers and claps erupted the stadium as I walked out. It was hard to tell if they were really hugging me or if they were doing it just for the boys.

We stood at the front of the stage with my arms around Luke and Michael. We bowed, and when I went back up, I saw some of the fans faces.

They were happy. Some were clapping, and looking at me, cheering at me.

They're eyes showed that they really were doing it for me. Not for the boys.

"Thank you guys so much! We love you!" Ashton said into the mic before running off stage.

They said the normal, that the "show was amazing" and what not.

I went on my phone and scrolled through twitter, seeing way too many notifs.

There were a lot of mentions, follows, and much more.

Some were videos of me singing at the concert. What really adored me the most was when they said that they wanted me to be the opening act from now on for the guys' shows.

"@aangelicaa: You guys know I can't do that! I'd love to if I could. Thank you for all of the support tonight Chula Vista!"

(( a/n : i never thought of a last name for her so were gonna stick with that twitter name lmao ))

"See, they loved you!" I felt he sofa dip a little bit when Michael sat on it.

"Thank you guys. Really. For making me go out there. I never really thought I could do it."

"Did you enjoy it? Because I think we need you to play the next show." Ashton started. "I don't think they will be able to make it."

"In all honesty, I'd actually love to."

"Great! Out managers would love it if you did!"

I went back on twitter.

"@aangelicaa: I guess I'm playing the next opening act in the next show! Do you guys mind?"

I started to get a lot of mentions that they didn't mind. God, their fans are so dedicated.

"You guys wanna get ready to go?" Cal said as he started to pack his things.

"Lets go."

----------------------

Happy fourth of July erryone ! Hope you like this little update.

careful !!! sparks are dangerous !!

- y xx :)