IV // Songwriting

-Angelica's POV-
After the London show, we got into another hotel in Liverpool.

Since it was like 1 in the morning, I just felt like curling up in the sheets and going to sleep. But with all the makeup and tight clothes going on, thats not going to work out.

I walked in the bathroom and got my makeup remover out.

Luke walked into the bathroom, and started brushing his teeth.

Apparently, I was sharing a room with Luke and Calum, then we have connecting rooms with Ashton and Michael.

I finished removing all of my makeup as soon as Luke finished brushing his teeth.

"Honestly, I need to ask you this. Whats up with you and Calum?"

"What do you mean by that?"

"You guys seem to be getting pretty close. Are you guys dating or what? I mean you don't have to hide it from us, we all actually like you two together."

His words came out like there was no feeling behind this, like he was just asking a simple yes or no question. The fact that the guys want us to be together actually really sounds nice. I mean, I would like for us to be together.

"I don't know, really. Maybe we are getting a little closer but I don't think he has any feelings for me."

"Are you blind, Angelica? I swear every time we talk to you he is always staring at you."

"I don't know Luke. He doesn't act like he likes me."

"Well maybe he's afraid of your friendship being ruined if you knew. Maybe he doesn't know you like him back."

And with that, he exited out the bathroom to let me change into my sleepwear.

Luke does have a point, maybe he is trying to hide it but I still don't see why he would. Why can't he just show his emotions?

After I changed, I walk out to see him playing a guitar and Luke right beside him.

"Oh, there you are! Luke and I are doing more song writing. I'm feeling inspired." He says with a light giggle.

"Yea, apparently there's this girl in his mind. He won't tell me who but he's feeling inspired about her." Luke gave me a little wink.

I look over at Calum and see his eyes staring at the strings of the guitar, and strumming it, trying to find the notes he wants to put in the new music he is creating.

I lay down on the couch and just listen to them create.

"I'll just be staying here by the way, you guys could have the beds."

I didn't hear anyone answer, but that was probably because I drifted off to sleep so suddenly.

-
-
-

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock on my phone ringing.

8:45 the clock read.

I look down to see that my body is covered in white sheets, and my head is lying flat on a fluffy pillow.

I fell asleep on the couch, didn't I?

"Good morning! You look awfully confused. Oh, Calum carried you over to his bed. When we were tired of writing, you looked really uncomfortable so thats why you're there."

I turn around to see Calum's face, inches away from mine, with light snores coming from his mouth.

"Would you like some tea? I could make some for you."

"Uh, yea, sure. Thanks."

I watched Luke walk off into the kitchen as I went on my phone and scrolled on social medias.

I felt a shift on my side and saw Calum moving around. Next thing you know, his eyes fluttered open and was looking up at me.

"Good morning." I tell him as he stares up at me.

He didn't say anything but look at me.

"What?"

"You're really pretty in the morning."

"And you look like you have sex hair."

He smirks up at me as I just try not to smile.

"Cup o' tea for the queen!" I hear Luke yell as he struts to the bed and hands me my tea.

"Why thank you kind sir,"
I said as I was trying to pronounce my words in an English accent.

We all sat there, Luke on the other bed and Calum and I in our same positions, watching soccer.

We hear screaming, assuming its Michael playing some sort of game system.

"You guys are awake, right? Just wanted to check because Michael is screaming." Ashton's head pops into the connecting doors.

"Yea, it's fine. We're just watching some soccer."

He disappeared back into their room, and Calum's head leaned onto my shoulder.

I look down at him to see him with a happy expression on his face. I looked over to Luke, and he mouthed the words "Told you." to me.

Maybe he did like me again. But at the same time I'm really good at assuming things so I really don't know.

Okay so I actually did write this at 1 AM so hi whats good
I honestly hope the story is ok ok ok
maybe not even ok maybe it could be good good good but we dont know

love you lots, thanks for reading!!

-y:) xx