III // Picnic

If the gifs you see are always old then oops ;) they're cute anyways

-Angelica's POV-
Luke woke everyone up and called them into Calum and I's room. They all looked so grumpy, but as they saw the food they seemed to have gotten happier.

We ate pretty fast, which wasn't surprising, then we all chilled in Calum and I's room because they were too lazy to go back to theirs.

I was sitting next to Luke as he pulled out his phone and went into the group conversation we were all in. He started to type in it, and all of our phones buzzed.

Lukey: what are we doing today, I don't want to stay in our hotel all day

Ash 💃🏽: and you're not using human communication because?

Lukey : answer the question I'm bored

Mikey 🍆 : what do u want to do

Lukey : clubbing!!! :-)

Lame ass 🍑 : stfu I'm watching the Little Mermaid if you can't see :(

Lame ass 🍑 : and were not going clubbing wtf

Lukey : your killing the joy!!!

Angel 😇 : can we just explore London or something?

Lame ass 🍑 : ya I'm too lazy to do what Luke wants to do

Mikey 🍆 : you would go clubbing any day you just agree with Angelica all the time

Ash 💃🏽 : But we all did sleep late last night so

I looked up at Luke and saw that he was pouting.

"Luke, chill we'll go some other time." Ashton told him. I looked over and saw him put his attention back at the Little Mermaid.

We heard a few screaming fans, so we went out to the balcony of the hotel room to say hi to a few of them.

I spotted a little mini golf course as we did.

"Actually, you guys want to go to that mini golf course over there?" I ask them as we wave to the fans.

"I mean, it would be fun, but we would be kicked out if the fans mobbed us." Ashton told us depressingly. I looked over at him and his face showed that he wanted to go and play mini golf also.

"There's only about 20 fans outside though!" Mikey exclaims.

"Maybe we can wait until theres only a few."

"Let me finish The Little Mermaid first." Calum adds, walking back in after waving goodbye to the crowd of fans.

--

In about 30 minutes, we got ready and ran down across the street from where the mini golf place was at. There weren't too many fans, but we still took pictures with them as we were making our way there. We got the things we needed and started to go around the course.

I was doing pretty bad, only because I haven't played in a long time.

Meanwhile, Michael and Ashton were spot on when it was their turn.

"Here, I'll help you. Your not holding the putt properly." I heard Calum call out.

He carefully put his arms around me and swung the putt, hitting the golf ball and making it pretty close to the hole.

"Aw this is so cliché!" Michael screams out as we finish.

"Way too cliché." I hear Cal have a light laugh.

----

We wanted to do songwriting as soon as we got back to the hotel. I honestly had no ideas, I just left it to the guys while I listened and gave them my opinions on what I thought on the lyrics or music.

Calum kept looking at me back and forth as I strummed the strings on a guitar that was placed on the bed.

I heard a phone ring, thinking it was mine, but it was Ashton's.

"Some people from the management team want us to meet them at the closest park to the hotel, and to be there in 15 minutes, so lets go?"

"Did they tell you for what reason?" Luke questioned.

"Nope, lets go though so we won't be stuck in this hotel all day."

---

Soon enough, we were surrounded with people in their 20's or 30's, blankets, and nature. They called us over to have a picnic.

We were all talking, eating sandwiches, telling stories, and listening to music. I wasn't doing much, just sitting on the blankets and watching the little kids run around freely.

I felt a grape bolt at my cheek and see Luke with a handful of grapes.

"Why?"

"You're literally doing nothing. Get up!"

"Well what am I suppose to do if I get up?"

Luke walks up to his phone and connects it to the speakers that were here when we came.

"Lets dance."

"To what?"

"Whatever comes up on my playlist." He says, with a huge grin.

And of course, the first song we hear is from Nickelback. Then from GreenDay, to Blink 182, to our own song.

We dance like nobody's around us, and once we get tired we realize there are people around us dancing as well.

"THIS IS HEARTACHE ON A BIG SCREEN!" They chant as they dance.

I stopped to see that Calum was the only one not up and dancing. I go over to him and sit by him, and can of some sort of drink in his hand, and a dog on his lap.

"Pup is cute, huh?" I tell him with a smile.

He looks up at me with his eyes covered by some black shades.

"How do you do it?" He asks me like I know what he's talking about.

"Do what?"

"Go up there, dance around and not be embarrassed, but be cute at the same time?"

I feel my face heat up and blush.

"Well, why are you asking me?" I look up as the heat starts to come off. "You do it all the time, too. You should know by now."

He's taken off his shades by now, and all I saw was that cute crinkly smile looking down at me.

"What? I mean it."

The chapters have been pretty short, but they will get longer as the story starts to get more in the middle and stuff like that :)

so, heres Chapter 3 ! Im still working on the story, i know its probably really boring right now and im sorry for that

thanks for reading ;)

-y :) xx