epilogue

hah i bet you guys weren't expecting this !!
haven't updated in a year, i know.
i wanted to surprise the 1k people that have read this story with an epilogue, tho. hope ya enjoy ;)

-------------------------------------------------

Angel
*two years later* (not present time yet.)

I woke up in my apartment, feeling sick. My roommate, Kasey, woke me up before I could be late for my flight. I quickly got ready and made sure everything i needed for tour was packed. I knew my tour manager had everything I needed for stage, so there was nothing to worry about.

My first time headlining in North America. I thought to myself.

"Have fun, Angel, ugh I wish i could come with you." Kasey ran up to me and hugged me with a sad smile. She would tag along with me if she could, but she attends college and can't leave for a long period of time.

Kasey and I met in college. When I left the boys, I wanted to take college and make music at the same time. We became really good friends, and decided to be roommates. But when I realized college and my career was too difficult for me to handle at the same time, I dropped out.

Kasey was driving me to the airport, so she helped me load my bags into her car. I got a phone call right after we finished. I thought it was my manager, asking if I'm at the airport already, but it was just a good ol pal.

"Hey Mikey, what's up?" I ask him as I get in the car.

"Yo! Can we facetime?" He asks me in an excited tone.

"Yeah, of course." We switch to facetime and Kasey starts the car. I haven't seen them in a while, not even on social media. I never have much time to look on my phone anymore. When it finally loads, I see a slighted pixelated colored haired boy that I haven't seen in ages. Next to him was Luke. He looked older, kind of like his brother. His hair wasn't in a big quiff anymore, and I could see that he wasn't wearing the lip ring he used to love.

"Hey Angel!" Luke piped in. "I saw that you're headlining in North America. Are you excited?"

"Nervous and excited, I guess. I'm headed to the airport right now. How about you, what're you guys up to?" They have grown very popular in the time that I left them. I knew they were also on tour at the moment, but I didn't know where.

"We're in Oklahoma!" Mikey said.

So they're touring North America, too.

"Yup, Bok Center is pretty." Luke giggled.

"Are you guys talking to Angelica?" I heard a voice in the background.

"Yeah, come say hi!" Luke yelled back. Suddenly I saw a curly haired boy show up on the screen. "Hii Angelica! We miss you. When will we see each other again?" Ashton said with a smile as he sees me.

"Hi Ash! Uh, actually, how long are you guys staying in Oklahoma for?" I ask them, hoping they have a day off or something tomorrow.

"Well we have a show today, a day off tomorrow, then we leave the next day. Why?"

"Did you guys know that my first show in North America is in Oklahoma?" I asked them, seeing if they were catching on to what I was saying.