XIX // Album

Michael and I were exploring LA for a bit when I got a call from Capitol Records.

"We heard you are in LA, and we actually want to meet up with you if thats okay. You don't have to stop by right now if you're busy."

"No, I think I'm able to come there now."

"Great! I have some good stuff to tell you! See you soon."

The phone then hung up, and I asked Mikey if we could quickly stop by.

We got an uber and brought ourselves there.

"I'll just wait for you out here, maybe see some fans and say hi."

I waved him off and made my way for the office.

"It's great to see you! I have really great news."

I decided to sit down and let him speak, and I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"Am I seriously about to make an album?" I say excitedly.

"Yes, if you're ready for it. Your career is going really fast. I think you just need to write 4 more songs, and we will be ready to produce it!"

"That's very great to hear!"

"Just one thing. Aren't you touring with the boys of 5 Seconds Of Summer?"

"Yes, and I'm planning to be with them until they finish. Will this get in the way of anything?" I ask him, really hoping it won't. I love touring with the boys and being the 2nd opening act.

"Well, you could still keep touring with them if you are able to song write at the same time.." He was hesitant when he answered, I could tell.

"I will try my best to focus on songwriting and touring with them, I promise."

----------------

Michael and I got back to the house after that. I didn't tell him the news yet because I wanted the other boys to hear it as well.

"Ash, Luke? Can you come down? I have something to tell you!"

Apparently Ashton was still here and didn't go out with his friends yet. They came trotting down the stairs and looked at me.

"What's up?" Luke asked.

"Capitol Records called me while I was exploring with Mikey. I went, and apparently they want me to make an album!" 

"Are you kidding?" Ash screamed as he ran over to me and picked me up. He carried me around and dropped me to the floor. As soon as I was down, it turned into a group hug.

"I'm so proud of you, Angelica." Mikey said in a muffled tone.

"If only Calum was here." Luke said while he parted from the hug.

"You should tell him once we get back on touring. Wait, you'll still be touring with us, right?" Ashton asked and I immediately nodded to them.

"This is amazing!"

I walked over to my phone that was on the counter and checked my messages. Still no reply.

-------------------

A WEEK LATER

The next show was at Texas, and we were currently at their airport. We were supposedly meeting Calum here, since he gets to the airport about 20 minutes after us.

"OH MY GOD ITS 5SOS!" I'd know that voice from anywhere.

I turned around and saw a huge grin across his chubby face. I ran over to him without thinking and hugged him tightly.

"Hey to you, too." He says in a whisper, still holding onto me. 

"Why weren't you answering any of my texts?" I asked him as he still held onto my waist.

"When I got to Sydney I dropped my phone while hugging my mom." 

"You didn't bother to buy a new one?"

"Nope, but I might buy one here."

We were starting to walk over to the boys, and after he "bro hugged" them, I told Calum that I have some pretty exciting news for him.

-

"Are you serious? I'm so proud of you!" He picked me up and spun me around like how Ashton did.

He dropped me and kissed me on the forehead and just kept hugging me.

"Well, lets get to the venue! I'm so pumped for this show."

A MONTH INTO THE TOUR

I'm so tired, oh my god. I was thinking of ideas for the new song but nothing was popping up. I had already finished my 3 other songs, I just needed to maybe fix up some lyrics and I'm all good to go.

This month has been really different. Actually, Calum and I's relationship has been different. 

We haven't been doing much together since we're both very busy. But it's like, he's not even trying to keep this relationship going. I'm really trying hard, but I'm kind of stopping since it's making me seem like that "clingy" type of girlfriend.

The boys ended up going to a bar in the hotel after their show but I decided to stay back for the song. I heard the door unlock and Calum stumbled into the hotel room.

I couldn't tell if he was just drunk or tired, but I just let it be. I flopped onto the bed, and without even saying a "hello" to me, he just fell asleep.

Whats even happening to this relationship?

------------------------

well, the next chapter is gonna have some drama!! ;-)

thanks for reading! 

-yana x :)

 btw i don't think I'm doing gifs and stuff anymore because wattled isn't letting me upload it :(