XI // Sick

We were on our way back to Sydney. The vacation was honestly so fun, especially because I was with the boys. But when we got back, Calum got sick.

"Pleasee, don't let it be serious. We have a flight tomorrow for the first North America show." Luke said, as Calum laid in his bed, coughing and drinking water. Ashton and Michael went back home to pack their things for tomorrow, but Luke and I did that ahead of time.

Since his mom was at work, we were helping him out. We called Joy of course, to ask for advice, and she told us to give him a specific medicine.

"Calumm," I said, dragging out the "m" in his name. "You have to get better, drink itt."

He just kept refusing. "That tastes disgusting guys, I swear." Luke and I were now sitting at the edge of his bed, trying to serve the medicine to him as he kept trying to swat it out of my hand like a baby not wanting baby food.

"Do you want to disappoint your fans by canceling the show?" Luke tried saying in an non angry tone. It didn't work.

"I don't know, Angel could fill in for me."

I see what he was doing.

I played the guitar and bass once and a while, but not as much, so I wasn't as skilled as them.

"You know they would hate it more. I can't even "shred" like you guys anyways."

He gave a pouty face. Luke got up and grabbed the soccer ball that was in the corner of his room.

"I will definitely hit you with this."

"No you wouldn't, you love me too much." He said, sticking out his tongue, then right afterwards, coughing.

Right afterwards, Luke brought the ball up, and throwing it at a fast pace as it hit Calum's stomach. I took this chance to put the spoon of medicine in his mouth. I closed it before he could spit it out.

"Ewh, Yuck!" He said after he swallowed it.

"Hey, usually the bad medicine is good for you." I said whilst giggling.

I stopped when we heard music coming from downstairs. Luke was putting the ball away as we heard it.

It was beginning to get louder and louder, and after that, someone opened the door.

"You guys should lock the door next time."

Michael.

"What I'm wondering is why you walked into the house with music playing."

"I'm wondering also. Well I brought frozen yogurt so your welcome."

A few All Time Low songs later, we all apparently fell asleep afterwards, as to what Joy said when she got home.

--------------------------

North America. Their first show was at Chula Vista. We got our hotels and settled down. Calum was coughing during the plane ride, and I'm pretty sure everyone near us was very annoyed. We got here at around 3:15 P.M, and the boys had an interview at 4.

The interview was pretty lame, I mean, same old, getting random questions from twitter that have already been answered multiple times.

After the interview, apparently the guys' opening acts couldn't make it because their flights were delayed.

"Well, who could sing a couple of songs for us that we know that are in North America?" Ashton looked like he was panicking a bit. He never liked disappointing the fans.

"I know who." Luke said, looking straight at me.

"Who?" I asked stupidly. I knew he was talking about me. But no way in hell did I want to perform in front of 20,000 people.

"Good idea Luke! Come on Angelica, you gotta show your talent!" Michael commented, jumping up and down in excitement.

How do I convince them to not let me on stage. I knew if I said that I'm not good enough, they would refuse. If I say, "What if I mess up?" They would say "Don't worry, we mess up all the time.\

"Michael's right. You should show your talent, I mean, thats how we got here, right?" Ash told me while patting my shoulder.

"I think you should do it." Cal whispered in my ear. "You're truly an amazing singer, don't deny it."

There was honestly no other way I could get out of this situation.

"Okay." Was all I said. I mean, I do need to get rid of my fears, right?

They all jumped up and down very excitedly.

I'm doin it.

------------------------------------

So her performing might be kind of important in the story.... :-)

not gonna write anything long over here, but thanks for reading !

- y xx :)

PS : New profile picture because im cake af ;-)