XIII // Official

The next show was absolutely amazing. The crowd was so bright and cheery. I played the same songs I did before, and I also did the final bow with the boys again like last time.

When we got into the hotel, I went straight to my laptop. I saw that I had a couple of emails, so I decided to scroll through them.

But there was definitely one that caught my eye.

An email from "Capitol Records"

What the hell.

I excitedly clicked on it. I called over Luke so he could look at it with me.

I briefly read through the email. It said how they saw my performance, etc.

When I was reaching the end, Luke immediately engulfed me into a hug.

"What was that for?" I asked, hugging him back.

"Oh, you didn't finish reading yet?" He asked me as I pulled away.

"No not yet..."

I went back to reading it, when it caught my eye.

"... We would like for you to join Capitol Records." ((a/n : if they don't do things like this, im sorry im new to this and stuff))

I kept reading that sentence over and over.

Was this really happening? I've literally only played 2 shows...

I felt the bed rise up and saw Luke running out of the room. He came back with 3 boys that looked way to tired to be up right now.

"You guys have to read this. I don't care if I ruined your "beauty sleep" but it's important!" Luke exclaimed as he sat back down next to me.

I saw Calum sit next to me, with Ashton and Michael behind us. They started to read the email.

"Angel, I'm so proud of you!" Calum said as he turned to look at me and wrap his arms around me. I felt more pairs of arms wrap around me.

"You have to accept it, we work with Capitol Records, too, so it won't be that difficult."

Michael told me as they all pulled away.

I was speechless, I couldn't believe this was actually happening.

"Reply back!" Ashton yelled behind me. "You can't be turning down this offer!"

And so I did. The very last sentence said that they would love if I could reply back and tell them if I was interested or not.

I was writing about how I would love to join until Michael started to speak up again. "Add to it that, maybe you could see them when we have a show at Los Angeles, which isn't too far ahead."

After I did, I reread the message to make sure everything was correct, then hit send.

"We HAVE to celebrate!" Calum screamed out afterwards.

"Don't you usually celebrate until you have went there and signed papers and stuff?" I asked as they all stood up on their feet.

"Well, usually. But right now, this will be a mini celebration. Just us 5. It will be fun!" Ashton piped in.

And before you knew it, Ashton ordered pizza and Luke played music through this USB speaker that was in the hotel.

We were dancing around, until we heard a knock on the door. Ash got it, and he came back with 2 pizza boxes in his hand.

"Are you guys that hungry?"

"Oh, I'm always hungry for pizza."

Ashton got one with pepperoni, and a plain 3 cheese one.