Not Even A Little

A/n: finally got an ideaaa!!!

For Sapnap sexuallitly was a difficult thing. He had guy friends and thought they were cute. But would he date a guy? He didn't really know. But his friends George and Dream did invite him on a vacation to the Bahamas. But I guess he was just a third wheel. But his friends did invite him to hopefully find someone to date, but he didn't know that. 

So here they were sitting down at an nice restaurant in the Bahamas. But of course Dream and George could not take their hands off each other. I mean they always did this so Sapnap was used to it but did get tired of it. "So Sapnap do you think you will find yourself an bahamas mommas?" George said smiling. "I don't know maybe. I don't know maybe I should just get a flight back to florida." Sapnap said picking up his phone. "No wait no! Come on Sap you should venture out. And besides if you don't find someone you can still hang out with us!" Dream said wrapping his arm around George. "Well thanks but I don't want to be a third wheel for the rest of this trip. Its boring. And I don't think I will find someone in these 2 weeks we are here. I'm basically just crashing your honeymoon." Sapnap said still looking at flights back home. Dream shook his head and took away his phone." Hey!" Sapnap yelled but looked around trying to be quiet. "Look there are many girls out here probably just here for a girls trip looking for  a nice man! Look just give it some times where else would you find someone?" Dream said. Sapnap rolled his eyes and sat back. There is no way he was going to find someone that quick. And even if he did he would have to leave them and probably never see them again. At least that is what he thought.

Sapnap went back to his hotel room and sat there thinking. He was thinking about what dream had said. He was going on and on about how many girls he can find but honestly what about guys? But I guess not much guys go to Bahamas alone he thought. He looked at his window and saw the sunsetting on the beach. He smiled and decided to go on the beach and watch the rest of it. He grabbed his swim trunks and went towel and headed to the sand.

Once he got there he placed down the towel and sat down to watch it. But he actually saw a guy surfing? Why was he surfing it was almost dark. But Sapnap did get a glance at his face. He had a light brown hair with pretty green eyes. He had a skin tight shirt on with purple trunks which did show his abs because he was wet. But he did come out of the water and started heading back to the sand. Sapnap didn't want it to seem like he was staring so he grabbed his phone and pretended to be on it. But the guy did come right beside him but it was for his stuff that was right beside Sapnap. "Hi" The guy said to Sapanap grabbing his towel and drying his hair off. "Oh uh hi. You looked good out there! I mean like you suffering and stuff was good." Sapnap said nervously. "Oh thank you. You look good too. I'm Karl" Karl said sitting down. Sapnap blushed, "I'm Sapnap. Is there a reason you are surfing so late?" Sapnap said and Karl sat down. "Well there is actually a competition here on friday. I'm from North Carolina and we basically have won every competition there and we got invited here to Bahamas. All my other teammates took a break but I really want to win. I have been training sun up to sun down no breaks. My parents spent so much money for me to be here." Karl ranted but Sapnap listened. "Sorry I ranted. But what are you doing here?" Karl asked. "Oh uh my best friends invited me. But they are dating so I am a third wheel the whole time. This is my first time not being with them" Sapnap explained. "Hey why don't we go out tonight? I guess we could get out huh?" Karl asked. Sapnap was nervous but smiled. "Sure how about we go to the bar at maybe 9?" Sapnap said and Karl nodded. 

So the two did so. They changed out of their beach clothes and waited till 9. Sapnap was really nervous. He had just met this amazing guy who he barely knew but felt like he knew forever. He put on a black button down with the top buttons unbuttoned with some classic dark blue jeans. 

When he finally made it to the bar he saw Karl also in a button down with some black jeans. "Hey Karl!" Sapnap said. Karl turned around "Oh hey Sapnap." Karl said with a smile. They walked in he bar and saw a big amount of people. Karl grabbed Sapnap's hand as he was scared of the big crowd. Sapnap smiled and led him to the bar island and they sat down. "Uh 4 shots please." Sapnap said to the bartender. "I don't know Sapnap I really don't drink." Karl said. "Then why did you agree to come?" Sapnap said with a smile but chugging down a shot. "Well you seem cool and I told you I needed a break from training. And uh like I said earlier you look pretty cute." Karl said with a blush on his face. "Well you look really cute yourself. Now Come one drink a little." Sapnap said with a smile and handing Karl a shot. But they actually did drink, like a lot. To the point the were out of control drunk. "Sapnap?~" "Yes~" Karl and Sapnap said drunkenly. "You are like really cute you know?~" Karl said. "You're super cute as well. It looks like you have very kissable lips.~" Sapnap replied. "Well why don't you find out~" Karl said. Sapnap didn't hesitate and joint their lips together. Yes Sapnap was drunk but it did feel like it was something he always needed in his life, like no girl has ever gave him. They continued to make out in this bar. "Hey uh why don't we go to my hotel?" Sapnap asked. Karl nodded. 

The next morning Karl and Sapnap woke up in each others arms. But Karl saw that Sapnap was already awake. "Sapnap?" Karl said sitting up. "Yes?" Sapnap asked. "Uh do you remember last night?"" A little." Sapnap hummed. "Do you regret it?" "Not even a little" Sapnap said with a smile and cuddled Karl up to his chest.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: okay my stories are getting repetitive but hope you enjoy a real story!

Please give tips for me to better improve my writing! If I miss TW please comment.Give story ideas and I will give creds!

Eat,sleep treat yourself you are amazing! Stay safe and awesome!