Headcanons

Here have some filler because I've been busy lately-

OoO S2 & S3

Cal is claustrophobic due to the Corridor of Time.

Xylo wears one of Cal's bandages on his wrist, underneath his armor.

Future Cal braids Dina's hair.

Ricarro and Momiji convinced Xylo, Inpu, Magnus, and Cal to wear Japanese/Asian clothing once. For a group photo.

Cal is constantly on the verge of some sort of crisis. Whether it's physical or mental, there's a problem, and it all falls on him.

Cal is the life support of his timeline.

Roja and Dina stargaze whenever they can, because they can't in their own timeline due to the destruction.

Future Cal has his own barrier somewhere near Future Momiji and Ricarro's. He created it around the spot Xylo died. Where there is now a Japanese memorial shrine.

Teras, Dina, Roja, Femi, Atlas, Lotus, Ivy, and Eun have their own tea parties.

Meri gave up on trying to train Cal how to fight, and resorted to dropping him on Xylo's doorstep saying "I can't do this" before he just left.

FTO S5

When in his god form, Lucas' water ponytail will change depending on how he feels. Example: when he's angry, the water current will be aggressive and wave around more, in a sort of thrashing tide manner. When he's sad, the water current will be flowing downwards, and completely still. When happy, the water current will be more tame, yet forming small waves.

Galrin takes over whenever somebody insults them or Lucas, and starts insulting them back.

Blake is trapped down in Atlantis somewhere. It was Galrin. "What is that? Disgusting. Disappear."

Jericho asked Lucas out once. Lucas awkwardly refused and then David threw his coat on Lucas and started yelling not to touch his bro.

Galrin could talk someone to death. The wiki literally says "When in control of Lucas' body, they are talkative and chatty."

Michael starts screaming over someone whenever they mention the fact that he kissed Lucas during the GMG party.

Ech (Plant) likes to use their plant magic to help David's flowers grow. Lucas is occasionally dragged along to be used as a human watering can. (Poor Lucas-)

Ritchie's ghost likes to phase through walls, floors, ceilings, and tables to scare his guildmates.

Kit and Mario made Ech a dreamcatcher.

Lucas still thinks that when David and Ms. P were talking about Jericho being a hoe, they meant a gardening tool. 

Lucas and David act like a married couple when in reality it's just a bromance.

David constantly brings up the one time he walked into Lucas' room with no clothes on when they shared a house, and Lucas jumped out the window. Just to spite Lucas and make fun of him.

David holds up a ruler whenever Michael shows up and says "I don't even need 2 to determine your height."

David uses the phrase "demon infused chamomile" as a swear word when around Ech. (Reference to ep 23 of David's pov)

ALSO I WAS LOOKING AT BLOODMOON'S WIKI PAGE AND LOOK AT WHAT'S WRITTEN FOR HIS PERSONALITY-