.4-Dinner.

As Toad said earlier, there were more of him. How could I forget? I lived here!

Anyways, more of the mushroom people -Peach's servers- came out with dinner trays, placing one in front of each of us.

I took a sip of water and nervously tugged on the tulle of my dress' skirt.

"So, how was Koopa Cape, Princess Y/N?" Luigi tried a go at breaking the ever so slightly awkward silence.

I finished my mouthful of water before placing my cup down. "It was an elegant place. So many beautiful waterfalls." It fell silent again.

"Any tennis or golf courts?" Daisy asked, cutting her steak up, pausing for a moment to look at me with her blue eyes. "Oh, yes. I've been playing quite a bit. We should maybe golf together one day!" I flash a small smile before starting to cut my steak up with my knife and fork.

"Does she know about Bowser?" Mario asks Peach, swallowing a mouthful of pasta. "Oh, right! Y/N, after you left, Bowser came back. You remember him?"

"How would I forget him trying to kidnap me?" I say sarcastically.

"Anyways, he's been after me. So just be careful around the Koopas."

"Noted." I take a bite of my steak.

The silence filled the atomosphere, and any unfilled part of the large room.

We all ate in silence, I finish before everyone else. "Excuse me," I mutter, leaving the table.