Guess Who?(I'm back! + Character boards)

GOSH I'm back from hell you guys. What's up?

Exams literally just  ended and now I'm here, so hi! Are you guys excited for Headspace to continue updating? I know I am 🙋‍♀️

I also just want to say hello to all the new people that either dropped a vote or added my book to their Reading List (Hello!) I really appreciate all the views.

Don't tell anyone but I seriously doubted this book would go anywhere.

Anyways, I also did some boards for the following characters in my story. Eek!

Main Character

Octo

Octo is a fine friend. Due to his large, extended family, he can also be very hospitable and understanding. He's not very interesting unfortunately. So he has formed the habit of deflecting attention on himself. Quick! If you catch him doing this make sure not to change the subject! He won't get any better if he keeps that up.

Octo doesn't mind making as many friends as possible, but he will maintain the few best friends he has already.

Octo really enjoys the sun and is deathly allergic to pollen. Octo's classification is [REDACTED]

Side Characters

Cecile

Cecile is a very energetic person. Often to her very own chagrin. Interestingly enough, she's most hyper when she's big. This doesn't seem to charm people around her. If you happen to catch a glimpse of her alone, you'll notice she is awfully quiet.

This is because she is so full of actions and equally opposite reactions that she must blurt it out in the nearest meadow or empty building.

And....Cecile has had a boyfriend before!!

Though it only lasted a day as the boy moved rather far away shortly after. She tells this to anyone who seems to be even a little interested in her.

Cecile loves singing and dancing and her classification is LITTLE

Rory 

Rory is the 'youngest' of a set of triplets

Rory is the 'youngest' of a set of triplets. He has a whacky sense of humor. When he's small, he likes to play dress up. He's very much into royalty.

Rory's favorite color is brown and he is bisexual. His classification is LITTLE

More on him as the story develops.

This was rather fun! New chapter next week. Phew! It's great to be back!