Not an Update

Just character boards! (Sorry)

The last one was 10 chapters ago and we've met plenty people already so I saw it fit to make another one.

I promise the next update will be a real chapter, I swear it on my life! 😤 but if I die before then don't hold it against my book.

Anyways, let's get started- in no particular order- with-

Side Characters

Gilbert

Gilbert is a 12 year old, sandy haired boy with an undiscovered passion for football. He is extremely self-confident and can easily stand up for himself, both when he is Little and Big which surprises most people because of his carefree personality. Gilbert is also an only child so he gets a little spoilt sometimes but not enough to be unbearable (hopefully).

Sadly, Gilbert doesn't often realize when he is being mistreated by a Caregiver because he trusts them a lot and will often assume there's nothing wrong going on, so once in a while he will need good friends like Demi to look out for him.

Gilbert comes from a long line of Pets in his family, but he turned out Little, so he tends to express himself in ways that can come off as 'wild' (jumping on chairs, making loud noises).

Gilbert is a Little who finds everything funny and interesting, though he's not Big very often because he always seems to get in trouble when he is.

Demilade

Demilade is an ambitious, hard working and determined Little who can sometimes sound a bit older than he is (13). He is a natural leader and will always prefer to be in charge of any group unless he trusts someone else enough to be in his place. He stays top of the class and his grades never slip so it was no surprise when he got into Pare Quentin on a scholarship.

Residents have observed that Demilade can come off as rude and condescending to his fellow classmates so they have made sure to inform his teachers not to call on him too often in order to let other students grow.

Demilade has two older sisters Darasimi and Damilola who he looks up to entirely, and a rascal of a little brother, David, who he frequently wants to strangle.

Demilade is a boy who takes charge and a Little who tries very hard to be independent.

Fareeda

Fareeda is a 13 year old girl, with gentle brown eyes, straight black hair and a permanent worried arch in her eyebrows. She is quiet and doesn't draw much attention to herself because she is scared of people finding out how boring she is and not wanting to be friends with her. Her brother Hadi always tells her to stop caring what others think but she ignores him because he has so many friends so they in no way relate to each other. 

Now with Cecile for a roommate, she is slowly realizing that maybe making friends is not so hard after all.

Fareeda loves to crotchet, and makes a lot of small things for people whenever she can. Her first finished project was a blue napkin she made for her Dad after he got her a crotchet set she'd always wanted. That was when she was 8 and now she's a pro at it. She might make it big one day!

Fareeda's also a very studious girl and an inquisitive Little.

See you guys in a few weeks :)