vivan was calling me i had just left i found it odd how mason lied and said vivian wasnt home hey vivian you okay i asked she was crying theres blood everywere she said hold on im coming i said and ran and grabed my keys still on the phone with her hold on vivan can you stay awake for me just for a little bit the phone went silent i pulled into the  parking lot i ran out and went into the elavator and went to her floor i went into her apartment vivian? vivian? i shouted i opend her bedroom door and seen her on the ground theres shaterd glass everywere her guitar is snaped in half her book is ripped i ran over to her her eyes were closed vivian? i said and tapped her cheek i got no responce i grabed my phone and called sam  yo! he answerd sam baby! i need you to call an abulance right now i said frantic why what happend my friend ill axsplain later just call pease i asked he agreed and hung up in 15 mins later the paramedics came in and got her o the bed and they drove away sam was in the parking lot with me i leaned into him shes going to be okay he said i sighed and we drove tot eh hospital when we got there  visting hours were open how is she? i asked shes going to be okay shes very lucky the nurse said i nodded shes awake would you like to see her? she asked i  nodded she led me into a room vivian was sat up on the bed she was zoned out i sat down next to her she looked up hey i said and smiled she smiled lightly your okay now your safe i said she nodded and a sob came out i grabed her hand he cant hurt you i said she nodded i held her hand we have a spare room in the house and i want you to come move in i said i cant she said you can i insist i said okay she said rest i said she smiled and closed her eyes i hope shes okay i thought i think she will be okay.

short! sorry