Rumor's End.

We got to the restaurant that Brandon chose to meet up at. This was it, the end to all of this bullshit. We got out of the car and went in. It was a small diner where you got to sit yourself. I looked around when we first entered the diner and Brandon hasn't shown up yet. I'm scared he won't, if Justin texted him before and warned him and he decided not to show up then this was all for nothing. I was never going to hear the end of it and neither was Gus. Girls are actually rejecting him over this because they think he's with me.

"Brandon." I said when I looked up and saw him walking though the door. He came over to where we were and sat down. He instantly noticed Petr and Gus there.

"Hey Kels!" He said excitedly.

"Don't. What the fuck Brandon?" I said. I was starting to get mad. Why would he do this?

"Kels, hear me out. You too Gustav. Now Kelsey, I have liked you since the minute I met you at the Griffins game months ago. It's not fair that someone famous got you. Why, Jonathan Toews, of all people the one person I hate most on this earth. Jonathan fucking Toews. So I wanted to ruin it, I'll be honest. I had to try and figure out who you didn't know and then it clicked. Gustav Nyquist. It was really easy for people to believe, he's your Red Wings crush and since you're dating Toews people would think that's how you met Gustav. I just wanted it to get to Jonathan and then maybe just maybe he would break up with you and you would move back here and I'd have a chance..." He said all in one breath. Are you kidding me...I looked over to Ruby and she was just as shocked and confused as I was. Gus just looked pissed and Petr looked like he was enjoying this as much as he could.

"So you wanted to ruin my life. You're supposed to be my friend Brandon! My FRIEND. For your information me and Jonathan weren't even together when me and Ruby moved out there. We weren't together when we decided to move there either. We could break up now and I wouldn't move back here. I left because I love Chicago so much more the Detroit. I'm happier there. But for you to sit and do that is fucked up. What if he did break up with me? I still wouldn't have been with you Brandon we are just friends. So I would've just been sitting in Chicago with my heart shattered because of you. And what about Gus! Girls are rejecting him over this bullshit. What if the love of his life was one of those girls?!" I said. I was officially yelling. Everyone in the diner was looking at us but I didn't care. This is totally fucked up!!!

"Kelsey, I'm sorry! I didn't realize until after it all started that I'd be ruining your dream life. You have to believe me. If I could stop it I would. I never meant for this to happen. I'm sorry." He said looking deeply into my eyes.

"There's one way you can fix this Brandon." Ruby said pulling out her laptop. She skyped Cabbie.

"Hey Kels, Ruby what's up girls?!" He said excitedly.

"Well get your camera out for this one. Cabbie were sitting here in Grand Rapids, Michigan with Petr Mrazek and Gustav Nyquist and we're here with the guy who started the rumor about Kelsey and Guy and he's going to confess that it was all a lie." Ruby said. She turned the computer to Brandon and he did exactly that. He even introduced himself.

"Well Brandon, I just have one question. Why did you do it? You had to know that it would ruin some lives if Jonathan wasn't as trusting of Kelsey, so why?" Cabbie said. Brandon looked at me and gave me a really hurt look. I have no sympathy for him at all. It's true, if Jonathan wasn't so trusting of me then this would've ruined my entire life. We fought over this stupid rumor so much just simply because of how bad it made him look, he looked like a guy who was forgiving a cheater and that's not fair to him. I looked like a whore, god the amount of people who stopped sending their kids to us when they heard the rumor was a lot more then expected.

"I have to say it was because I like her. In fact, I love Kelsey. I just wanted her to move back to Michigan and be with me. I didn't think about the fact that she didn't move to Chicago for Jonathan she moved for herself. I am truly sorry that I could've hurt her by doing this, but I don't regret it at all simply because I got what I wanted. I wanted to see her and I did thanks to this rumor. I am upset that Jonathan is so forgiving and didn't just break up with her though. How does a guy stay with a girl who's rumored to cheat on you every time you're at an away game. But I mean that must be why she went to Anaheim for their last away game there." He said with a smirk. This little asshole.

"Actually it was my idea to go to Anaheim. Kelsey has never been to California and I loved it there so I thought it be a good idea for the four of us all to go." Ruby said interrupting.

"Sure, Ruby it was your idea. Well I'm done here, you got what you wanted. I told everyone that it was a lie." Brandon said getting up and leaving. I turned the laptop back to me.

"Thanks for your help Cabbie. Please make sure to post it or something. I just need to end this once and for all." I said.

"No Kels, thank you. But you girls do owe me. I'll email you a video idea I want to do with you girls." Cabbie said before we hung up. I got the notification from Twitter that Cabbie posted the video. This is it, the moment where everyone knows this was all a lie. It's finally over, too bad I can't relax until the playoffs are over.