It Finally Falls Together

AUTHOR'S NOTE: THIS CHAPTER GETS INAPPROPRIATE. THERE IS A SEX PORTION. SO DON'T READ IT IF YOU CAN'T DEAL WITH IT. THANKS GUYS.

This game was getting intense as hell. We were tied with Dallas 4-4 and it was the last 30 seconds of the third. This was getting really nerve racking. If we go into overtime and no one scores I will physically die trying to contain myself during any sort of shoot out. 

"COME ON JONATHAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!" He is not playing like himself today and it's starting to piss me off to no extent.

"Kels, maybe you should calm down a little bit..." Ruby said trying to ignore the evil glare I was giving her. Never and I mean NEVER tell me to calm down during a hockey game. 

"UGHHHHHHH!!!!" Oh my god!! We're going into overtime now. So help me god if these guys don't score during overtime and we go into a shoot out and they lose, I will personally take them out for the rest of the season! Overtime started just as the third ended, everyone fighting over the puck trying to get that last goal in. Come on come on come on. 

"AND PATRICK SHARP MAKES IT!" All I needed to hear over the PA to be out of my seat freaking out. Me and Ruby both were jumping up and down dancing to Chelsea Dagger as the guys all skated down and jumped on Sharp. It wasn't long before a security guard came down and got me and Ruby from our seats. We were now sitting where the Hawks sit every single game. This was awesome. 

"Kelsey! We won!" He's so cute oh my god. The excitement reached to his brown eye and I couldn't help but giggle.

"Jonathan! I know!" I yelled back as he lifted me off the ground in a hug causing me to drop my crutches. As he put me back down we just stared at each other. It was like no one else was there. None of the screaming fans, none of his team mates, not Ruby or coach. Just me and him. I couldn't stop myself. I lifted myself with the help of my crutches and I just closed my eyes and kissed him. Right then and there. It was so perfect. Sparks were flying everywhere. His lips moved with mine perfectly in sync together. I never wanted this to end. It felt like no other kiss before. When we pulled apart I couldn't form any words.

"Kelsey, wow." Was all he could say. I can't believe I just did that. Kelsey what the fuck?! You have a boyfriend. But it felt so right oh my god. From what I saw no one saw it so that was good. It would just go unnoticed and we could pretend it never happened. 

We just got back to Jon and Pat's condo and I instantly went to Jon's rooms and got changed into my pajamas and got into bed without talking to anyone. Me and Jonathan agreed we'd both be sleeping in the bed which makes this much more awkward.

"Kels, you can't ignore me forever. Especially not after a kiss like that." Shit. He's right. Maybe if I just pretend to be asleep he'll go away.

"Kelsey, I know you're awake. I've been dealing with you for a week now. I know how hard it is for you to sleep right when you get home. Talk to me...please..." I sighed and pushed the blanket off and sat up. This was gonna suck.

"Jonathan, I don't know what to say. It was an impulse decision...I'm sorry..." 

"Why the hell are you sorry Kels? Who apologizes for kissing someone?" 

"Cause you only think of me as a good friend..." When I said that he walked up to me and shoved be back on the bed with him getting on top of me and he just kisses me roughly. We sit for a good minute or two just making out until he pulls away.

"Kelsey, if it thought you were just a friend I sure as hell wouldn't have done that now would I?" At this point I didn't know what to say or do besides pull him by his shirt crashing his lips onto mine. His lips were like heroine. I just wanted more. I wanted more of him. His hands started to search around my body desperately showing me he wanted more too. I yanked at his shirt indicating I wanted it off and I wanted it off now. We separated only long only for each other to take off our shirts. I ran my hands up and down his abs taking in every bliss full kiss. He then moved his lips down from my lips to my neck slowly biting and sucking at the skin on my neck. I was sure gonna have a hickey tomorrow but I didn't care one bit. I just wanted more and more. His lips kept making their way down until he reached the top of my bra. He sat there for a second just breathing heavily on my skin teasing me. I was getting frustrated. I wanted him and I wanted him now. 

"Oh my god. Quit teasing me please. I'm begging." With that he took my bra off and started to slowly and gently suck at my nipple and oh my god was this an amazing feeling. I flipped him over so that I was on top taking full control of the situation and his body and let me tell you his body was one hell of a sight. I started in his ear just heavily breathing and quietly moaning and he rubbing my breasts, the moaning just turning him on more and he rubbed my breasts rougher and rougher. I then made my way down to his neck, gently biting and sucking at the skin teasing his body just as he did mine. I kept making my way down as I got to his chest leaving love bites and kisses all over his torso. I made way down to where his boxers were teasing him much worse then he'd done to me. If anyone was caving first it was him. I started to rub the hard contents of his boxers while leaving kisses all around them of his boxers.

"Kelsey I'm sorry I teased you but this is just torture oh my god." His voice was raspy and deep and just oh so sexy. I shouldn't have gotten distracted by his voice becasue next thing I knew he was on top of me, my arms pinned above my head and Jon's lips at my collar bone. I was struggling not to moan. My collar bone is my weak spot. Jon noticed this and started biting harder and sucking harder as well. I refuse to give in as much as I wanted to my pride wouldn't let me. He started to make his was down my stomach to the hem of my shorts. I wanted them off so bad. He slowly took off my shorts and thong at the same time. He came back up to my lips. I couldn't hold it in anymore..

"Jonathan please just fuck me already." And just like that we were having sex and let me tell you it was the best sex I have EVER had in my entire life. I have never felt this nostalgic because of another person before. It was amazing. When it was over I couldn't even move. He flopped down on the bed and put an arm around me and I snuggled up closer to him.

"Jonathan...I'm not a one night stand." I was so nervous. I usually never have sex that quickly. I've only been with 2 people my whole life.

"Kelsey, I'm not either. I want you. But you need to decide if you want to be with me or with Kyle." The answer was obvious.

"I'll break up with Kyle when we go back home. With that he kissed the top of my head and we went to sleep like that. It was the best I've ever slept especially since I got this cast on my leg. I don't know how I'm going to break it to Kyle that we were over. Thank god we've only been a thing for a couple days and not a couple years. But I guess we'll see how everything goes in a couple of days.