4

video above is not mine.

it's also blick's ringtone in this AU-

-----

Thursday, February 15, 20XX

11:23 AM

The teacher droned on and on about the law of sines in a certain class of a certain redhead and several of his "friends" (we're not very sure about that).

Blyke wasn't paying attention. In truth, half of the class wasn't paying attention; his peers were either staring out of the window or playing on their phones under their desks.

The class wasn't particularly interesting. 

Blyke had started to doze off since he spent last night trying to convince Cecile to delete the blogpost about him dancing to Waka Waka. He was almost successful. Almost.

As he began to fall asleep, his phone buzzed. As if on cue, his ringtone -- the recreation of the lovely day meme (the video above) he did with Isen -- started blasting at full volume.

You've got it all, believe it !

When you fall, get up ! ey, ey !

And if you fall, get up ! I'm gay !

Tsamina mina zangalewa !

I have crippling depression !

Tsamina mina, ey ey !

Waka waka, i'm gay !

Tsamina mina zangalewa, what a lovely day !

As the ringtone ended, the sounds of someone spray painting their mouth could be heard.

With the most horrified expression, Blyke pulled out his phone and entered the password (123456), checking the group that. He was certain that it was either Remi or John's fault, but it was neither of them. 

It was...Arlo...?

------

11:38 AM

Arlo is now online

Arlo: b

Blick is now online

Blick: WHAT THE FUCK WHY DID YOU DO THAT YOU KNOW IM IN CLASS RN???

Arlo: John made me, since I refused to give him $5 and a block of cheddar cheese.

John is now online

John: ily arlo :D

John: he still hasn't changed his ringtone yet, and it just played AT FULL VOLUME DURING TRIG-

Sera is now online

Sera: Arlo redemption arc?? no way

Blick: Arlo why did yoslifj30ur834fue[opfpi]3[4ojroed[sp8y70

Sera: SHIT THE TEACHER JUST CONFISCATED BLICK'S PHONE

Sera: HES READING IT OUT LOUD

-----

"Arlo says b. Who the hell is Blick- and John says that he loves Arlo?" the teacher announces, scrolling through the groupchat.

"Wow, I didn't know John and Arlo were in a relationship."

-----

John: WPIEJFSKJFKLJSD;KLFJSDJ NOOO

Sera: lmaoo