29

Teehee

I sadly sense some chaos ahead

Why did I feel the need to do this again XD

Oh right. It's because MY SCHOOL doesn't do this shit!! :,)

Btw this chapter is NOT the whole thing rest assured

-----

8:00 AM

"Alright, settle down, please." Headmaster Vaughn says, the speakers amplifying his voice so that everyone in the auditorium could hear him. "I'm sure a lot of you are excited."

As the auditorium quiets down, Vaughn shuffles some papers around on the podium. 

"First, I will announce the team captains, in case if you do not know who they are--" he clears his throat.

"Team Red will be led by Holden, Team Orange will be led by Kiara, Team Yellow will be led by Abel, Team Green will be led by Sherri, Team Blue will be led by Arlo, Team Indigo will be led by Illena, Team Purple will be led by Aurielle, and Ventus will lead Team Magenta."

"Okay, at least we didn't get orange." Blyke whispers to Isen, who smacks him on the head.

After the announcement of team captains, a lot of students start whispering to eachother about which team they would join. 

"I'd definitely join Arlo's team, his ability is made for this."

"Let's join Ventus's team!"

"Here's how to deactivate or claim someone's bandana...."

"Guys, let's go to Sherri's team, she's pretty cool."

"...And now, please meet with your groups if you have not already so we can do group count and even the teams out."

The students start to form their teams, taking around three to five minutes to form. Unsurprisingly, more than half of the auditorum joined Team Blue. It would be a comical sight if you weren't in another team.

"I knew it! Arlo, Seraphina, John, and Remi all on the same team? I'd definitely join it, too."

What they had not known was that Team Blue had already chosen their teammates prior to the assembly. 

"Okay, we are definitely going to have to even these out!"

-----

Safe House Team

Sera is now online

Sera: @ everyone

Arlo is now online

Remi is now online

John is now online

Isen is now online

Blyke is now online

Cecile is now online

Evie is now online

Roland is now online

Dylan is now online

Wyatt is now online

+ 27 others are now online

Arlo: What I am going to need you all to do is to walk away from the current mass of people who want to join us.

Sera: just to differentiate our own team and the fans

Isen: theres bout to be at least 80 people in each group tho so