40

40 chapters???? I was expecting around 35 chapters and then finished when I started this... 👁👄👁

sUcH a sLoW bUrN aM i rIgHt oR aM i rIgHt hAhAhAhAhA

Dw it'll be way longer than 40 chapters tehe

And I'll probably continue writing even after it's done because I'm super used to having to update this every few days now- jarlo/sevie/blysen/remlaine crumbs I guess

Fact about me: My life goal is to ask Unlike Pluto what his inspiration for Fade All My Life was (If you know why, you know why)

Jera canon? 👁👄👁  ok cries in not jera shipper

Ok then I can live with that but IMAGINE THE PPL READING FANFIC AFTER JERA BECOMES CANON AND UNO ENDS????? THEYD BE SO CONFUSED LMFAO????

-----

5:10 PM

"Sera, why are we stalki- watching them..." Evie asks, sipping her taro boba in confusion and eyeing her girlfriend's ridiculous outfit. "Just because we happen to be here at the same time, doesn't mean that we have to be all...er, discreet...about it!"

"Well, for one, they both made up excuses not to hang out with the rest of us, but then they end up here with each other. Isn't that kind of suspicious?" Seraphina grins, leaning out of the booth to take a peek at her other friends. She sips her mango boba and slips on a pair of sunglasses and at least five weird bracelets on each hand.

"Sera-?!" Evie exclaims, then covers her mouth in realization. "Uh...whoopsie-"

"Sssshshhhh." Seraphina puts her pointer finger over her lips as a sign for be quiet. "Nah, they didn't hear that. Still chatting away like a pair of fourteen-year-old girls."

"...aren't we basically that?"

"Well-"

-----

"SERA-?!"

John perks up, hearing a familiar name. "Sera's here too?" 

He looks around and frowns when he doesn't see Seraphina. "oh."

"Isn't that Sera over there?" Arlo motions towards a girl with braided magenta and chartreuse hair, a purple U-Mart cap, diamond-studded sunglasses, a ridiculously oversized purple anime t-shirt, white leggings, an absurd amount of bracelets on each arm, and huge dangly flamingo earrings.

"....What the f*ck." John squints at the girl, thoroughly confused. "...Nah. I don't think that's something Sera would wear."

"Fair. Must be a coincidence." 

(You got fooled by: Seraphina.)

"Anyways...I saw a yaoi comic on your bookshelf at your apartment." John raises his eyebrows quizzically.

Arlo splutters and nearly spits out his drink. "W-What?"

"I didn't know you were interested in that type of stuff." John shrugs.

Silence.

"...aNyWayS, I have a question- what are your, uh, hobbies?"

"I don't really have one." Arlo is suddenly extremely interested in the table, staring lasers into it while attempting to smile. It comes out as more of a grimace, but at least he tried, right?

More awkward silence.

Arlo coughs. "You?"

"Dunno, I like to cook I guess." John shrugs and looks away, and then looks back to find Arlo with the most dumbfounded expression ever. "Pff- What the hell is that face?!"