Lodge

Shantii

I finished my shower and got out. I dried with my towel and covered my yawn. I heard commotion a few minutes earlier, I hope the boys aren't here yet. I was in the bathroom from downstairs meaning, I had to cross the kitchen and living room to get to my room.

I cursed under my breath.

I yawned again and sucked my teeth. I was too tired to care who saw me. I made sure to tuck my towel around my figure so it wouldn't fall before wrapping my soaking wet hair in it's own towel.

I opened the door and crossed the room quickly, ignoring the silence that tensed the room when I walked past. I bit my lip and rushed up the steps. I ran to my room and stripped out of the towels.

The door bust open, I jumped. I turned around to see it was Jaylon. I hid under the covers, he laughed.

"Jaylon, chill, can you get out?" I kept a straight face.

He sucked on his bottom lip, "Nah, why you shy?" he asked, sitting on the end of the bed.

"I'm for real. Get out, I'm getting dressed." I pulled the covers higher, up to my neck. Out of nowhere, he jumped on top of me, leaving me breathless. "Get off of me," I giggled.

He kicked his shoes off before sliding under the covers with me. I opened my mouth to protest before he flipped me so I was straddling him.

I realized my private parts were exposed. I tried to grab the covers to cover myself up again. He moved them again and stared into my eyes, I expected his eyes to at least glance down at my goodies but he wouldn't.

"Can I get down?" I asked, rubbing my head in annoyance.

"No. I like the view," he smiled, but even then he was staring at my face. I looked away, blushing profusely. He used his thumb and index finger to bring my face back to his.

I leaned down and kissed him. He instantly stuck his tongue in my mouth. His mouth explored mines ravishingly. His tongue, moist and minty. I moaned softly, leaning lower for more.

He grabbed my ass. I gasped and pulled back. I didn't even have clothes on! "Let me put some clothes on," I mumbled against his lips. He nodded and got off of the bed, turning around, to give me some privacy.

I slid into the lacy bra and panty set and lotioned my body from top to bottom. I rolled on some deodorant before sliding into the pajamas I set out.

I pulled my hair into a loose bun and walked in front of him. He lifted me up from my waist, I wrapped my legs around him. I was surprised that he was able to pick me up, I'm not obese or anything but I was far from skinny. That's one reason why I dislike showing skin.

And two, I have lots of stretch marks. They're going away with the help of cocoa butter, but it's still visible as of now. To say I hate them is an understatement. It disgusts me.

He kissed me and backed us up until the backs of my legs hit the bed.

He tried to lay me down, but I refused to be a bottom. He should know by now how much I love to be in charge. I flipped us over so I was in control.

"I don't know why you got dressed, all of that's gon be coming right off anyways," he laughed. "Mm we'll see," I teased, though we both knew we wouldn't go all of the way. I attacked his lips.

Sharanda's story kept running through my mind. I wanted to have that experience as well, but not now. I wasn't ready. My deflowering wasn't a memory I'd like to regret.

It would be hard to pull away but I had to stop us, before it went too far. We were still battling for dominance when he let me win. I stayed on top, trailing kisses down his neck. I left a hickey on his Adam's apple.