TLC

Um, so some people asked why I keep doing it in Shantii's P.O.V. Well, I used to do Keshina's and a few others but Shantii is the main character and my favorite, so yeah, I am pretty bias. As harsh as it may sound, I truly don't give a fuck about anyone's opinion about how I should make my book. I alter it to my liking and that's it. Read or don't.

------------

Fast Forward to Friday

Shantii

Before lunch, I went to the bathroom. My thighs were hurting terribly and I really blamed it on Jaylon. He was doing so many positions last night as if I was flexible. Sure, it felt good then but these consequences were not the move. I limped over to the mirror in the bathroom and swiped my hair up into a big curly bun. I altered my outfit, which was a black hooded crop top, ripped blue mom jeans and a pair of Jordan 11 Retro Gamma Blue's.

When I finished, I walked out of the bathroom and headed to the lunch table. Everyone except for Jay and Monae were at the table, they were at their own separate table. I sat down and passed hugs all around the table. I sat back down and started eating my hot fries. "Tomorrow's the big day," Shina mumbled to me. I nodded. I was relieved that this was Jaylon's last day pretending to be with Monae because it was just way too much. It seemed like Monae was always the one initiating the kissing and truly, I knew it was acting, but there's not too much more kissing I'm going to allow.

In addition to that, Monae and I constantly argued to make it seem real, and I was tired of that. Heaven dumb ass was not worth all of this struggle. I forced myself to focus on Keshina and my snacks, I really hated looking up. It just made me feel weak and I'd always lose my appetite. As if God was testing me, they both got up and made their way over to our table. I sucked my teeth. I wasn't comfortable with them ten feet away why would I want them directly in front of me.

Jaylon sat down and Monae took a seat on his lap. I adverted my gaze and looked down into my bag of snacks. "What's wrong with you?" Jaylon asked, keeping his voice low enough for everyone at the table to hear but so the other tables couldn't. "What?" I snapped. "This attitude, what's your issue?" he asked. "I'm supposed to clap Jaylon, smile and be happy that this bitch is on your lap and kissing all over you? Fuck that," I took a long gulp of my Sprite and ignored him as he tried to convince me to relax.

"Why do you have to be like that?" he asked. "Please leave me alone," I rolled my eyes and ate my chips. He dropped it, thankfully, as Heaven walked to the table. "Well look what we have here," she smiled down at Jaylon and Monae. "That was fast, damn Shantii how'd you manage to fuck that up?" she threw her head back and laughed.

I wasn't in the mood. Really, I wasn't. I grabbed my phone from my bag and slipped my headphones into my ear. I played a song and finished off my hot chips. I believe that something is truly wrong with Heaven, there is. She noticed how I was already at ten so I took it upon myself to block her out but then she goes and pulls my earbud out of my ear. I looked up at her, cocked my fist back and punched her straight in her throat. She stood there, shell shocked, as she grabbed her throat. She spit up blood into the trash can besides us and looked at me as if I did her wrong.

She placed her hands on her knees to catch her breath and I rolled my eyes. Everyone at the table looked at me and I snapped, "What? She should've never touched me." I noticed an administrator coming over to check on her. She couldn't speak to tell him anything so she just gasped for five minutes straight like a fish out of water. If there was one thing Heaven't wasn't, it was a snitch. If she wanted to get at me, she'd do it personally so I wasn't worried about her running her mouth and getting me suspended. I was just enjoying the amount of silence and solitude I received as she finally shut the fuck up and left the table.