Enterprise

💍

Shantii

After school, I drove home, the threats still fresh on my mind. No matter how many times I tried to downplay it, I couldn't shake it. I wanted to tell everyone but I knew now, more than ever, that Heaven meant business. She couldn't beat me so she hired someone to get me shook.

Which was smart, because it worked.

I drove to my gate, typed in the code and pulled up to my drive way. I saw my mother's and an unfamiliar car in the garage. I looked and smiled, realizing it was Shawn's car automatically.

I walked to the door, opened it with my key and looked around until I found my mother in her office, flipping through stacks of paper and Shawn behind her giving her a back massage.

"Hey Ma," I leaned on the door. The humor of me catching them fucking drifted away and now it was plain weird. She cleared her throat and looked up at me, "Hey hon', you're home early," she looked up at the clock.

"Umm, not really, this is the normal time I get out. You would know that if you were home more," I said absentmindedly then instantly regretted my words. It came out rough and rude, not at all like I intended, but it was true. She was barely home with me and I appreciated her finding time to be home at all but it still wasn't enough.

She looked up at me and placed her mug of coffee on the table. "You're right, but you know why I'm not home, and I need you to see that I'm doing this for us," her face softened a little. I sighed and changed the subject, "Hey Shawn." He waved a little and smiled.

I looked down at my mother's desk and found a pamphlet that had a couple sky diving as the cover. "Ma, what's this?" I pointed. "It's a form for sky diving, Shawn and I wanted to go, you're coming too and you can bring your friends," she answered.

I grabbed the form and flipped through it. "Really? This looks dangerous," I read over the warning section. "No, this is legit, and if anything does happen, they have a policy for it," she explained. "It sounds fun though," I smiled up at her. She looked doubtful so I hit the dab just so she could laugh.

As expected she did and I smirked. "I don't understand these kids, they turned a sneeze into a dance," she laughed. "What time do we have to be there, it's tomorrow right?" I asked. "Yes, 4:30. Make sure they know to be here by 4 though," she explained.

I nodded and moon walked out of her office, excited for tomorrow.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

😈

Quick Shawn's P.O.V.

I looked at Rashantii as she danced and smirked, this plan was going easier than I thought. I received a text and looked down at it.

Babygirl : Hey daddy, she said yes to sky diving?

Me : Yes Heaven, the plan is going well, like I promised.

I finished texting Heaven and placed my phone in my pocket, suppressing a smirk. Rashantii walked out of the room, ass jiggling perfectly in those skin tight jeans. I squeezed my fist together to avoid doing something that could foil our plans.

I watched and chewed my bottom lip. I can not wait until this plan ends, fucking her daughter wasn't apart of the deal, but shit I might as well have me a little fun. I leaned down and kissed her mother's lips. She smiled in the kiss and I pulled away.

Dumb bitch.

-------------------

🌏

Back to Shantii