Consultation

Keshina 

After Shantii leaving, I wanted to know what was wrong. She was dedicated to being here for him and for her to leave that mad, something had to have happened. I immediately blamed Jaylon. We walked to his room  to check on him. Once I was sure he was okay, I grilled him. "Jaylon what's wrong with Shantii?" I sat on the edge of his bed.

"She got mad because I said I'm not leaving the gang. I been in it forever, I'm not leaving over this little ass bullet. Nothing can bring me down right now and that's just how I feel. I was saying how a true ride or die would do this and that and she wanna get mad and go off. She know I love her. I don't know why she up and leave like that but it's cool," he spoke too quick. I knew he was lying.

 "You know that girl loves you and she wants what's best for you. In her defense, the shit you in right now is dangerous. Just today, we could've lost you, think about it like that. Think about how fucked her mind would be right now. And you know damn well, she didn't leave you, you had to have told her to leave. She wouldn't sleep all night, she was nauseous as fuck after them taking all of that blood from her, but she wouldn't sleep. She even told us she would give up every single pint of blood in her body for you, she never said that before, not even for me," I ranted, catching an attitude with him.

 "You right, I kinda just told her she was stressing me so leave," he paused and I gave him wide eyes, "but that was because she was pissing me off. She ain't directly tell me to get out the gang, but she was hinting at it. I have to stay regardless of all this though and she need to understand that," he spoke. I was a little hung on the part where he told her to get out but took a second to calm down. "Well, you need to talk to her," I said before my mouth formed what I really thought.

   "You're right, but not right now I'ma let her cool down. She always got an attitude. But on to you, I heard you got pregnant again. Damn Quinn," he changed the subject. "Chill, you know if that shit good then it's hard to pull out, you already know," Quinn and Jaylon dapped. I laughed a little, "True, his pull out game is weak but it is what it is. This one is here to stay though, I'm happy we got a second chance," I smiled and wrapped my arms around myself.

 "I want to stay with you tonight, ask your mom if that's cool," he rubbed my stomach and I rolled my eyes. "I don't want to hear her mouth, Quinn." He kissed my lips briefly before speaking, "Please?" I leaned in for a kiss.

"Y'all I'ma go," Monae and Diamond stood up before rounding Jaylon's bed and hugging him. Devonte and Quinn hugged him before they all left. I waved while texting.

  Me: Mom Quinn asked if he can come over and I wanted to ask you first before I let him come over. And the girls might drop by later on.

Mom: Sure I'm not at home right now though. I'll be back home tomorrow, we are very busy and I have lots of work to do so make sure y'all don't mess up or trash my damn house. I'll be back home soon.

Me: Okay ma.. I have to schedule a doctors appointment for the baby tomorrow and I know you won't be here but it's okay if you miss the first one.

Mom: Okay tell me if the baby is okay! I am really shocked that you got pregnant again after I told him to wrap it up! We'll talk about this when I get home.

Me: Okay ma.

I know my mama was disappointed in me for getting pregnant again but I hope she doesn't put me down like she did before. She needs to put the bull shit aside and realize this is a big thing for me. Obviously I didn't mean to get pregnant but Quinn pull out game is weak. I can't blame it all on him though because the last thing I think of is a condom when dealing with him. He's addictive.