Comfortability

Shantii P.O.V

Tonight I was supposed to be hanging out with Jay but since the girls got asked out too, we all got dressed together.

They came over to my house with mad clothes, asking for my opinion on their choices.

These girls are so damn picky, they say no to everything, I guess they believe they have to look perfect. For what, I don't know.

At the end of all of our picking, we finally chose our outfits. Sharanda and Devonte has been getting real close lately. She has a shirt with a picture of him on the front and I swear it's so cute.

I'm happy for them and all but I'm okay with the pace me and Jaylon are going at, I'm not even worried about rushing it.

I didn't planning on getting too cute or showing skin. I had on a white tee shirt with black leather sleeves and black words that read TOM BOY on the front.

I snuggled into some white acid washed ripped jeans with gold chains connecting the rips. I put on my silver nose ring, silver MK watch and silver gold chain.

I looked into my closet, wondering what shoes would best fit my outfit.

I finally decided on my Jordan 12 XII's in solid black and white. I brushed my hair down so it was straight and snapped my black Nike visor on backwards.

I tucked the brim of the hat under the layers of my hair and sprayed some perfume. I was ready to go.

I wanted to know what me and Jaylon were going to do today because he told me to dress comfortable. I didn't want to over think my outfit so I told the girls I was ready.

They were looking so nervous and I was laughing.

"Why y'all look so scary?" I asked. Normally they wouldn't give this amount of effort into their outfit but tonight they were making sure they were on their P's & Q's.

"Yo I'm not even gon lie, I really like Trey man.. I gotta look good. Do I look okay?" Makaysia asked, spreading her arms so we could see her outfit.

"You look fine, what about me?" Sharanda said, twirling so we could see everything.

I nodded, grabbed my keys and was out the door. It was 8:00 and Jaylon told me to come at 8:30. He only lived like 10 minutes from here so I had a little time to spend.

I drove to the store and grabbed a strawberry Fanta and a bag of Takis before paying at the register. I was on my way out when I bumped into someone.

My bag fell out of my hand and I heard a loud pop, telling me my chips bust open.

"Yo my bad ma. I aint mean to drop your shit, here," he said, bending down and picking up my stuff and handing it to me.

I looked at the boy and rolled my eyes before snatching my bag.

"Bitch you aint gotta be rude," he said before trying to walk away. I turned back around slowly.

"I got your bitch," I said, before reaching over and grabbing a can of fruits and throwing it at his brick head. I didn't know what he would do, so I smiled at the cashier and ran out the door.

I was driving to Jaylon and started thinking. One day, someone is really going to fuck me up. But until then, I wish a bitch would.

-------------------------

At Jaylon's house

I knocked on his door and waited for him to open up.