Loaded

Narrator

---------------------------------------

Just an ordinary day of school with nothing unusual occurring, although tension was high.

When class started everyone walked to their class rooms and listened to the teachers drone on and on about lesson plans, work, grades and graduation. Graduation was sneaking up on everyone, it would be here in less than a month.

School would be out soon, taking the seniors with them, and then would come college. No one voiced it, but they were all afraid.

The lunch bell rung.

The group of friends headed to their table and immediately began conversating on random topics. Heaven and Makaysia watched from their nearby table, thinking of when they should make their way over to them.

When Jaylon snaked his arm around Shantii's waist, Heaven stormed over. Makaysia sighed, regretting making the dumb decision to fuck with Heaven in the first place. But Heaven had too much exposure on her, so she sucked it up and trailed after her.

Makaysia made her way to the table like the perfect pet and immediately walked over to Ja'Quinn, feeling on his waves.

-----------------------------

Keshina P.O.V.

I swear to God this bitch loves testing me. I untangled her fingers from Ja'Quinn's hair and started going off. "Bitch, don't fucking touch him."

I'm so done with this bitch I swear to God if we wasn't in school I would've been popped off. "Oh shut the fuck up," she rolled her eyes like she was tired of me. Bitch I'm tired of you!

"Beat my ass about it," I suggested, looking her up and down. She rolled her eyes and ignored me. Shantii looked up at Heaven and groaned, "Here she go! Why the fuck are you always over here. Bye!" She pointed at the table they left to come over here, "Go back."

"Who the fuck gon move me?" Heaven asked, crossing her arms and acting hard. "Bitch I will," Diamond stood. Devonte grabbed her waist and sat her back down in his lap. "I'd like to see you try," Heaven smiled. When she smiled, she was actually pretty. I just didn't understand why she had to be so damn evil.

"Yo I swear to God I'm so sick of this bitch why the fuck she always in our faces?" Monae said. "Right," Shantii agreed. "Bitch we can square up at any motherfucking time, just gimme the word if you that pressed Shantii," Heaven said, holding her chin up.

"Girl bye, the chances of you beating my ass is very very unlikely and you know this. You always begging to fight then get beat up. Go sit down before I take you up on that offer and really show you what these hands do," I could tell Shantii was getting angry because her Spanish accent was coming out.

"Blah blah blah, what about today?" Heaven asked. I gave her a look and hoped that my face read my thoughts. Bitch are you trynna die?

"You'll learn eventually. Alley behind the shelter you live at?" Shantii suggested the fighting spot. I don't think it was meant to be a joke but I laughed anyway.

"Shade!" Monae yelled making us all laugh. "Bitch shut the fuck up, and I'll be there at 5. Don't be a pussy, and chicken out," Heaven spoke. Shantii ignored her and continued munching on her food.

Heaven made her way over to Jaylon and leaned over to kiss his cheek, he sat up and mushed her back a few feet. "Back up damn," he snapped. I looked down at her and laughed.

Pure thirst.

In all honesty when we link up outta school and get to hitting, I swear to God I'm not showing that hoe no mercy. I know this supposed to be Shantii fight but I have some shit I need to handle as well.