Chapter 19: Kai-day night

Y/N FLASHBACK POV

Belle: Oh, babe... I loved it...

Y/N: I loved you...

Belle giggles at my grin.

That smile... That damn smile... That laugh...

That was the last time I saw it in person. I still feel like an asshole for leaving her when I knew we were getting married, did I really care about her, I did, no I didn't... FUCK!

She would've wanted me to be happy, poor Belle, getting the short end of the stick, including mine...

Belle: You okay darling?

Y/N: Yeah just... I've been thinking of something...

I give her the serious look.

Belle: Talk to me, what can I do?

Y/N: You make me feel special, and I know we got plans but...

Belle: Oh...

Y/N: I think I'm going to join the army...

Belle sighs, then gives me another smirk.

Belle: That's okay... I'll show my moment to be pissed, I just want you to be happy... Find a place where you belong babe.

She smirks again, shedding a couple tears.

Now my dumbass, my fucking dumbass didn't engage in that reaction she gave me. BIG FUCKING RED FLAG! If the roles were reversed, I'd rip her head off! She was dying at that point, yet my bumbling toilet brain didn't notice!

Fuck... I'm dumb...

When Bubba offered me that noose, maybe I should've taken it, looking back on that moment made me realize I was a waste of space. 

FLASHBACK END

I wake up in another pool of anxiety, gasping for air.

I manage to calm down as I look outside, rain... ugh...

I look down at Sera who's cuddling my one arm, looks like it was so good we just passed out afterwards.

It had to be just barely nighttime, since it was still daylight out when we were going at it.

Sera rolls over, engulfing my view in her hair. 

I brush her hair aside and pick up my phone, which is buzzing as of now. 

Jinx: How many ppl did u tell that im gay?

Followed by a million texts since the middle of the day all saying a variation of "answer me". 

My favorite one being "Dick fart", how's that even work? 

Oh shit, was she not? Fuck, I'm an asshole. 

Y/N: Just like, almost everyone who asks about u bein my gf.

Jinx: WAAAAT!!! IM NOT GAY!!!

Y/N: Shit sry, im such an ass i just thot that u like, u didnt like our fling so u flipped sides, u said u wanted to experiment! 

Jinx: IM BI!!!! DICK!!!

Y/N: Haven't I said it in front of u? 

Jinx: NO GET IT RIGHT IM BI BUT LEANING TOWARDS STRAIGHT

So, her sexuality teeter totters like her conscious? I don't know why I didn't expect that. 

Fuck... I'm a certified dick. 

Y/N: IM SO SRY I DIDNT KNO R WE STILL FRIENDS?

Jinx: YAS OFC U BIG GOOBER

Big goober, heh...