"Home Sweet Home" (Gentle Yandere Characters X child reader)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N: I just wanna let You all know that this is a child friendly yandere, there are no inappropriate behavior towards A CHILD! because I am never like that and will never make that, so all of My yanderes are very gentle, kind, sweet but can be a little too overprotective but over all very respectful)

(Anyways, love you all and I hope you enjoy❤)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No One's POV:

Y/n L/n is a 3 year old child who has never met Her parents because ever since She was a newborn, She grew up in a horrible orphanage for the next 3 years of Her life.

The orphanage itself was old and broken with the floors sometimes breaks easily, the ceiling itself will sometimes drip water from the bathroom, the bedrooms were so bad that there were disturbing ants or roaches can crawl around on the floor, walls and sometimes crawl around on the mattress.

The children living in the orphanage are seriously missed treated, They never given enough food or water, The children's clothes were either ripped up or dirty, and don't get started on how the children's health or how They don't get the care that They need.

Mrs. Ellison is the orphanage caretaker and...*sigh* She's just the worst, She never takes care of the children, She neglects the children when They need Her the most. When the children makes the world's smallest mistake, Mrs. Ellison just yells or scream at the children, and worse, when the children accidentally annoy Her or make Her mad then She'll give them a beating.

Anyways, Y/n was a very shy child but not with the other children in the orphanage because Y/n and the other children are very close and besides, there are only 9 children plus Y/n in the orphanage so that makes 10. But however when it comes to other children who are not in the orphanage that You live in or adults, You'll get very shy and nervous around them because how the way that Mrs. Ellison treated You.

•~•~•

Marcus Today is the world's most greatest, nicest, caring and sweet man that the neighborhood had ever had. Marcus Today had grown up in a wealthy home, so that would explain why He lives in a huge manison with the biggest field in the world.

However, Marcus Today or Mr. Today is what everyone calls Him, is never greedy and selfish, He actually donate His money to charity for anything, like: homeless, children in orphanages, hospitals, schools, homes and even more, but Mr. Today does not live alone.

Mr. Today live with His daughter, Claire Morning, or Mrs. Morning, along a couple of children that He decided to adopt and take care of Them as His own, it was basically His number one priority.

His had adopted four children: Alexander Stowe, Lani Haluki, Meghan Ranger and Samheed Burkesh. And He loves them all dearly but He felt like His family was not complete. This man felt like He needed to have 15 children.

This dream of His obviously aspire Him from His favorite childhood Disney movie, "101 Dalmatians" and He always fell in love with the two dogs having beautiful puppies of 15, and He needed to have His own 15 children, since He has Chaire, Alex, Meghan, Lani and Samheed, He just need 10 more to go, (how hard can that be?).