"My sweet songbird" (Meghan X female reader)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"My sweet songbird" ~ Y/n L/n.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No One's POV:

It was such a beautiful day in Artime, and of course a school day! (Yaay!), You were Y/N L/N and You went with Artime with You're four friends Alex, Lani, Meghan and Samheed, You knew all of them but mostly You knew Meghan the most, but everytime, She looks at You, talks to You or standing next to You, You felt strange.

This strange feeling in You're stomach that You couldn't get rid of, even when You think about Meghan, You feel Your heart pounding, You're stomach has butterflies and You're world is spinning.

So after You and Your friends were listed to be "unwanteds" and was send to Your "deaths" but ended up staying alive and going to Artime with Mr. Today, You were so happy that You or Your friends didn't die, You were happy to see Meghan smile again, Her smile made Your world brighter every day. Even though You clearly had a crush on Meghan, You were terrified to find out if Meghan either feels the same or hates You for it.

You were not planning to confess Your feelings any time soon...or tell anyone in fact at all...

•••

Anyways, it was another day at school and when it was over, You walked passed the auditorium, You immediately stopped when You heard someone singing. Immediately You recognize that singing voice...

You blushed...

It was Meghan...

You took a peep and You saw Meghan on stage with a microphone in Her hand, with Both Mrs. Morning, Mr. Appleblossom and Lani watching Meghan sing and cheering Her on.

You smiled softly and fell in love while You were watching Meghan singing, It was like music to Your ears to heat Meghan singing.

•••

"Señorita" (Shawn Mendes & Camila Cabello)

I love it when you call me señorita
I wish I could pretend I didn't need ya
But every touch is ooh, la-la-la
It's true, la-la-la
Ooh, I should be running
Ooh, you keep me coming for ya

Land in Miami
The air was hot from summer rain
Sweat dripping off me
Before I even knew her name, la-la-la
It felt like ooh, la-la-la
Yeah, no
Sapphire moonlight
We danced for hours in the sand
Tequila sunrise
Her body fit right in my hands, la-la-la
It felt like ooh, la-la-la, yeah

I love it when you call me señorita
I wish I could pretend I didn't need ya
But every touch is ooh, la-la-la
It's true, la-la-la
Ooh, I should be running
Ooh, you know I love it when you call me señorita
I wish it wasn't so damn hard to leave ya
But every touch is ooh, la-la-la
It's true, la-la-la
Ooh, I should be running
Ooh, you keep me coming for ya