"To the throne of hunt & To the throne of magic" (The stowe twins) (Part 4)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"My mother told Me"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No One's POV:

As Fifer was lost in Her thoughts, Thisbe then smirked and that made Fifer snapped out of Her thoughts and Fifer raise an eyebrow in confusion.

"What is it?" Fifer asked.

"Say, do You know how to catch fish?" Thisbe asked.

"No," Fifer said and Thisbe smirked again.

"I can teach You," Thisbe said and Fifer smiled.

"Really!? I'd love that!" Fifer said happily. Thisbe then lead Fifer towards a lake where the water was nice and fresh, and when the two girls looked down at the water, Thisbe smirked as She saw a fish swimming around.

Fifer gasped as She saw the fish.

"I see one!" Fifer said happily and pointed, but She looked at Thisbe.

"But, how are We gonna get that fish out?" Fifer asked and Thisbe smirked again.

"Here, I'll show You," Thisbe said and when She leaned in closer and was ready to grabbed the fish, She ended up falling into the lake. Thisbe then popped out of the water.

"I didn't meant to do that," Thisbe said and Fifer giggled.

"Do You need help?" Fifer asked.

"Yeah," Thisbe said and when Fifer was giving out Her hand so Thisbe can pull Herself out of the water, Thisbe used that opportunity to grabbed Fifer by the arm and pulled Her into the water.

Fifer squealed once Thisbe had pulled Her into the water, Fifer then popped out of the water and She playfully glared as Thisbe was giggling.

"Hey! I'll get You for that!" Fifer said playfully and The two girls then started to playfully push into the water and gently wrestling each other. The two of the girls laughed happily as They were wrestle and now tickling each other.

This was the first time that Fifer had ever played with someone who was not a citizen of the kingdom of Artime and this was the first time that Thisbe had ever played, it was so strange but so fun at the same time.

Both of the girls got out of the water and was soaking wet, Fifer giggled.

"That was so much fun!" Fifer said happily.

"Fun...I see," Thisbe said softly and Fifer smiled.

"Wanna race?" Fifer asked and Thisbe smirked.

"You really wanna race against a hunter, I'm the fastest kid in Quill!" Thisbe said.

"Well, We'll see about that," Fifer said playfully and off The girls went, They both raced each other until the other felt so tired to even moved. And not even that, the fun had just begun.