"To the throne of hunt & To the throne of magic" (The stowe twins) (Part 1)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"My mother told Me~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No One's POV:

Ever since the reign of Queen Justine and Her kingdom of Quill, with everywhere You look was all grey with no color. The ground was broken, barely any water around, no flowers, green grass, animals or anything, it was just a plan old land that was boring.

The kingdom of Quill was known for their powerful, fearless, cruel and brutal hunters. Since Queen Justine had rose to power, She had made an army full of hunters and ordered Her hunters for food, water or anything that anyone who need to survive.

Queen Justine also ordered Her hunters to (sometimes) ambush other kingdoms and force those kingdoms to give up or share their food and water, but if wasn't in the mood of ambushing, She would make a deal to other kingdoms that if They give Her half of the supplies that They have so She can give it to Her people to have and She'll have Her army of hunters to protect that kingdom but once She gets betrayed, then She'll ordered Her army of hunters to burn the whole kingdom down.

If anyone who was born in the land of Quill then there is a blessing but also a curse, by the color of their eyes glow when They are born and the day at the ceremony. Basically for example, when a baby is born with glowing boring grey and/or black eyes, then They are blessed to be a hunter but when a baby is born with any glowing colorful eyes then They are cured to be a magic.

So, You are a born blessed hunter then You'll be able to stay in Quill, become a hunter and serve and protect Queen Justice at all cost. However, if You are a born cursed magic then Queen Justice will ordered those cursed up children to be put in a carriage and sent them away somewhere far away from The kingdom of Quill and had Them exiled from Quill forever.

So everyone, even others from different kingdoms and royalty families knew that Queen Justice is a series Queen and no one even dared to mess with Her, not even in a million years...

•••

In the Qull kingdom, there live a family, the Stowe family actually had both blessed and cursed at the same time with each of Their children.

Both Mr. And Mrs. Stowe had two set of twins, Their oldest, "Alex" and "Aaron" and Their youngest, "Fifer" and "Thisbe" and the two parents couldn't believe that They were both blessed and cursed with each of Their children.

Aaron and Thisbe were blessed to have the color of glowing grey and black eyes, so They are blessed to become hunters and serve under Queen Justice.

However, Alex and Fifer were cursed with the color of glowing beautiful colorful eyes, so They have been cursed to become magic bloods.

Mr. And Mrs. Stowe couldn't believe it, the pain was just too much to handle, and so The two of Them had distanced themselves away from both Alex and Fifer and pay a lot more attention and care more for Both Aaron and Thisbe and this has been going on since both of Mr. And Mrs. Stowe's sons were born.

Although, Aaron appreciate the affection that both of His parents are giving to both Him and His little sister, but He never like the fact that They are always neglecting both Alex and Fifer.