"Our little blessing" (Alex & Sky X newborn baby reader)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one's POV:

Y/n L/n was born on (Your date of birth) to parents, (Your mother's name) and (Your father's name). Once the moment that Y/n was born, She was immediately taken away from child protective services, because Both parents were on child protective services so many times with other kids.

Y/n is the youngest out of 5 children who were taken away immediately by social services because of the two irresponsible parents, They'd both were really abusive and being neglectful towards Their children and, and so, social services had reasons to take all of the children away, including Y/n.

So once all of the children were taken away, and the parents were arrested, already, as a newborn, Y/n struggles to have a difficult bond to a caregiver because She was constantly bouncing from foster home to foster home, until, Y/n was placed in an orphanage and in a room with other unwanted infants who also don't have any parents.

•••

"You want to Us to adopt?" Alexander Stowe's wife, Sky asked. Alexander Stowe is a very creative artist and designer anything in fact, He had curly/tangled brown hair with chocolate brown eyes and a light skin tone, but He is actually mixed, with His father being a descendant European, while mostly being Italian and His mother is from northern Africa (Tahitian).

Alexander or Alex also has an identical twin brother, Aaron Stowe, who He has a wife, Kaylee Jones.

Sky is a very beautiful, calm and gentle person, She had light brown skin, orange eyes, and soft red hair, She is also half mexican and half american, Her along with Her mother had brought Sky with Her to moved from Mexico to America to start a better life.

Anyways, the two married couple were so happy, but unfortunately, Sky wasn't able to have any of Her and Alex's biological children, of course, it was devastating but, there is always another way to be parents, so Alex decided to ask His wife about adopting.

Alex smiled.

"Of course, or We can find another way," Alex explained.

Sky thought about it, and then, She softly smiled.

"We always wanted to be parents, I understand We can't have any of Our own, but I know that there are other ways to be parents, so I am also on board with this," Sky explained, Alex smiled.

'Oh my gods, this is gonna be the happy day of Our lives!' Alex thought to Himself.

•••

Once the two married couple had arrived at an orphanage near by, the owner was interviewing Them about how old that They wanna adopt the child or wheater They want a boy or a girl, and the answer surprised the owner.

"Can You surprise Us?" Alex asked with a smile. The owner blinked
and—

"You sure this is what You both want?" The owner asked, and just like that, the two married couple nodded Their heads, the owner looked over at the doorway where one of the staff members were there.

"Go ahead Kathy, You heard Them," The owner ordered, and Kathy, the staff member nodded Her head, and went upstairs. After a couple of minutes had passed, Kathy came back down and into the room with a blanket with something inside of the blanket in Her arms.