"When a prank goes too far..." (Alex & Aaron X sister reader)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Be careful with pranking, because pranking can be very dangerous, it even goes so far to risking a life..."

(The unwanteds X Fnafs)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one's POV:

Y/n L/n is a 5 year old little girl who is a easily target of bullying, and the ones who close to Her, are the ones who love to bully and prank Her, are Her two older brothers.

Alexander and Aaron Stowe, who are 13 year old identical twins boys, who both have been orphaned by Their parents, with Y/n being orphaned the same way. You see, when the twins were babies, They're parents dropped Them off at an orphanage and never returned.

Ever since She can remember, Y/n's home environment with Her real parents wasn't great at all, Y/n's parents were very physically, emotionally and mentally abusive towards Her which caused Her to be place into an orphanage and taken away, and Her parents were taken to jail for the rest of Their lives.

However the damage was already done, at the age of 5, Y/n suffers from PTSD and panic attacks because of Her history with Her parents and everyday abusive, but it gets worse...

You see, Y/n's parents runs a company called: "Fazebear pizza place" with animatronics serving food, and entertaining children. However Y/n always gets terrified by these robots, which caused Her to get easily teased and bullied by other kids, and whenever other people aren't looking, mostly Y/n's father can control these robots and command Them to abuse Y/n.

But after Her parents were arrested, the business didn't shut down since other workers were also the managers as well, so both of Y/n's parents passed it down to their partners, but also wanted to passed it down to Y/n as well, when She gets older.

Not to be nice, but to make Her life even more of a nightmare...

•••

Another day, another day of hoping to be adopted by someone, Y/n got out of Her bed, and waited for the other children around Her age to leave the room, so She can be alone. Once She was fully alone, Y/n grabbed Her comfort plush toy, (your favorite animal plushie), and started to talk to it.

"Good morning (your toy's name), I hope You sleep well, I didn't, I have to tell those scary monsters off again,"
Y/n explained to Her plushie. Y/n also suffers from hallucinations because all of the trauma that She went through by Her parents, which can cause Her to stay awake until the sun shines.

But then, Y/n heard something which caused Her to jump and hold Her plushie tightly, She listened again, and then She realized that there was noises coming from the closet. So Y/n slowly walked over, and when She was about to open the door, suddenly the door slammed open and-

"RAWR!"

Y/n screamed, and She ran away over towards the door frame, but-

"BOO!"

Y/n fall to the floor, crying hysterically, while shaking and almost about to have a PTSD attack, but then, She heard laughing, when She looked up, and saw two 13 year old boys who are identical twins who calls Them Her brothers were laughing.