•THAT FEELINGS II•

As soon as school was over, Seohyeon and I exited our classroom alongside other students. I was quite nervous, I didn't know if he would approach me or not, but I'd approach him first to apologise for what I had done earlier.
The two of us walked in the corridor, made our way out of the school building alongside other students. It was pure crowd.. I worried that I might not spot him on time, but perhaps I'd spot him right after course.

"Hey it's him" Seohyeon poked my arms. I glanced at him, he was walking next to Tae Ung while talking and laughing. He was quite far from us. My heart started to race again, however, I needed to do it. I hastened my footsteps, followed by Seohyeon...

As soon as I was precisely behind him...

"Hey" I called out. He immediately stopped and turned around alongside Tae Ung.

"Oh hi" , he smiled like nothing happened. For him it wasn't a big deal.

"Well, I ugh.. I do have Kakao talk so, ugh, if you still want it, I can give , you, like, you know, my Username" I stammered.

"Sure" He smiled ecstatically and nodded.

I pulled my phone out of my uniform suit's pocket,then opened my kakao talk app. He did the same. I told him my username, he simply typed it down and as soon as he found me, he sent me a friend request, which I accepted immediately.

"Okay, we're officially friends again now" he exclaimed.

"Yeah, that's great" I still avoided eye contact and behave awkwardly.

"Again? Did you know her prior to this, bro?" Tae Ung asked in curiosity.

"Eh.. technically, we were childhood friends"

"Whooooo" Tae Ung giggled and cheered, followed by Seohyeon.

"Should we celebrate it, then? This beautiful cute reunion" Seohyeon added the fuel.

"We definitely should arrange a meat party" Tae Ung replied. I thought he was quiet, but it turned out he was chatty when necessary.

"Yeah, why not? Do you like that idea too, Ha Eun?" Hyunbin asked for my approval.

"Eh..su-sure" I nodded.

"Okay. It's friday tonight, so let's just do it tonight in my house. My parents aren't home after all" Hyunbin stated.

"Eh, where were they?" Seohyeon, being her nosy self, asked Hyunbin directly.

"They're in Jeju on a business trip" Hyunbin replied.

"Cool! We could party all night!"

"That's right!" Tae Ung is equally as energetic as Seohyeon.

"Okay. So I'll text you my address" Hyunbin told me.

"Ugh.. okay" I muttered.

"Whooooo... just leave the two of them alone, already!" Seohyeon pulled Tae Ung's wrists.

"Hey, what the hell are you doing Hyeona?" Tae Ung was shocked by Seohyeon's sudden action.

"Leave them alone! We shouldn't be a mosquito around them!" She replied.

A smile was carved into my face. I didn't know, but at the moment I'm feeling bliss.

"Yeah, guys please go" Hyunbin instructed jokingly, Tae Ung and Seohyeon giggled and simply fled from us. I was unable to prevent or do anything, it was just extremely awkward for me to do anything.

As soon as the two of them were out of our sight, Hyunbin and I walked casually next to each other.

"How are you?" Hyunbin started a personal conversation with me.

I'm fine until I saw you...

"Good, and, you?"

"I'm great. Seoul treated me nicely ever since I moved here" He sounded enthusiastic.

I forced a smile, "Glad to hear that"

"You look a bit gloomy, is everything alright?" He asked.

"Yeah, don't worry" I tried to convince him despite lying.

"Okay then I'll see you tonight. You're going straight to the course, right?" He asked.

I nodded.

The two of us then parted ways, and I went straight to Mr Choi's course solely to study because my mother paid for it and I didn't want to waste her money for nothing.

7.10 pm

Hyunbin finally texted me his address, though I was still dressed in my school uniform, I made it to Hyunbin's new residence. which was quite massive and completely different compared to his previous residence in Busan, which was located inside a small alley.

I texted Hyunbin on Kakao talk..

"I'm here"

*Read*
Hyunbin is typing...

"Coming"

My heart fluttered extra hard and I couldn't control it. Hyunbin then made his way towards the gate and unlocked it, letting me in.  He was wearing black shorts and T-shirts, as well as a square-shaped wristwatch. He looked extremely masculine in his casual style. I glanced at his curtain fringe bangs. They looked a bit sweaty. Oh god, the way my heart skipped a beat seeing his attractiveness.