•ACCIDENTAL SLEEPOVER•

The lights were turned off, Hyunbin and I sat on the couch while Seohyeon sat on top of the furry carpet next to Tae Ung. I hope the jumpscare won't be too much, because otherwise I'd scream. The movie started with Korean subtitles as I continued to eat the spicy ramyeon with white sesame seeds and gratted nori as the topping.

30 minutes into watching the movie

"Waaaaa!" Both Seohyeon and Tae Ung accidentally screamed in unison.

"Oh my gosh, you guys startled me" Hyunbin said.

"Sorry" Seohyeon pretended to fix her bangs.

Not long after that, the mad girlfriend followed her ex-boyfriend's path as she disguised herself in a baseball cap and a mask. My heart was beating steadily in fear and tension. I was worried that she might harm him at this point due to her obsession. I continued to watch, then as soon as the mad girlfriend caught her ex as he walked by himself exiting a public toilet, she jumped out of the bush and it startled all four of us. I accidentally bumped into Hyunbin's arm as I attempted to curl up due to how shocked I was.

"Sorry" I muttered.

Hyunbin smiled warmly at me, "It's fine"

1 hour 10 minutes later

The movie comes to an end with the boyfriend dying in his ex-girlfriend's hand. She was thirsty for avenge, and to quench her thirst, she needed blood. It was the most haunting movie I've ever watched.

"Oh gosh, I'm not watching this movie ever again" Seohyeon commented as she tried to catch her breath.

"Relax, it's just a moovieee" Hyunbin hummed as he stood up, proceeded to turn on the lights.

"My heart was pumped up and down" Tae Ung added another comment regarding the movie.

"Okay, wanna have some drink guys?"

Tae Ung's eye sparkled, "Do you mean some soju?"

"No, some water. Of course, soju" Hyunbin replied sarcastically. I never thought he was capable of that.

"Sure" Tae Ung nodded.

"Okay. Ha Eun, care to join me?" Hyunbin asked.

"Eh?"

"You heard that right, I need your help" he smiled.

"Whoooo" Seohyeon cheered excitedly.

"Mmmm.. okay" I stood up.

The two of us entered his long corridor that was painted white, and made our way into the kitchen as he carried two ramyeon cups that we had eaten previously.

"Your house is so amazing" I commented.

"Thanks.. honestly though, this isn't mine"

"Oh, what? Whose is it, then?" I asked.

"My mother's new husband.." He sighed.

"W-what happened to your parents?"

"They got divorced a couple of years ago and honestly though, my dad was in Busan living with her brother in an apartment"

"Oh my gosh, I'm sorry to hear that.."

"It's completely fine, don't worry"

"And for now, let's just enjoy the soju" He smiled warmly at me.

I nodded.

He opened his kitchen cabinets as he whistled tunes to himself and grabbed two bottles of soju as well as four tiny glasses.

"Let me grab one of the soju" I said.

"Sure thing" He handed one of the soju bottles to me. The two of us then exited his kitchen as we carried the soju and tiny glasses. As soon as the two of us reached the living room...

"Yeayyy" Seohyeon cheered playfully.

"Well, I don't think you guys should go home tonight. I definitely could not be held responsible if you guys are wreaking havoc in the cab or street", Hyunbin said.

"Come on, one shot would harm nobody" Tae Ung stated.

Hyunbin chuckled, "As if.."

The four of us sat on top of the furry carpet in a circle, Hyunbin poured the Soju into each of our tiny glasses, then his. Then, we tapped our glasses in unison and took our first shot...

15 minutes later....

"Hyeonaaaaa... Fly me to the moon" Tae Ung started to slur in a drunken state.

Hyunbin's face flushed completely as he continued to drink.

3.10 AM

I gently opened my eyes to find myself on top of the couch wrapped in a blanket and pillow, while Seohyeon passed out on top of the furry mat, but with a pillow on top of her head. I bet Hyunbin did this to us... how cute and sweet of him...

Somehow, I really wanted to see him while he was asleep. He must be extremely adorable. So that I could stare at his picture for as long as I wanted to. I got up from the couch, grabbed my phone, and tiptoed towards the corridor, then made my way upstairs...

The second floor corridor was dark since the lights were off. I turned on my phone flashlight.
and started to roam the corridor looking for his room. Then, I stopped right in front of a room with his name plaque hung in front of it. I gently twisted the door knob, trying not to make any noise...

Slowly but surely I managed to open the door, the air conditioning inside hit my exposed skin as I was no longer wearing my uniform suit and just my white short-sleeved shirt.

True to my hunch, he was there asleep next to Tae Ung with an eye mask on. I thought this could be a golden opportunity to simply capture them with my flash camera from afar...

I opened my phone camera, turned on the flash since the room lights were too dim, then simply captured them.

I smiled that it didn't bother them in any way, but I will just crop Tae Ung later. I slowly closed the door, and noticed that I got a high resolution picture of Hyunbin when he was asleep... I wonder what kind of dream he gets...