•STALK AGAIN•

If that's the case.. I'm going to give both of them a lesson. I stood up. I didn't bother to clean the mess in my room. I exited my room, dressed in my purple hoodie, black jeans and mask. This time I'm not wearing a baseball cap and simply tied my hair into a bun. I glanced at the clock on my wall, by now he must be at the gym. I just couldn't put up with it, staying in my room thinking about him all day for 10 days in a row almost made me lose my sanity. I did that because I tried to give him the necessary space he needed, but ever since he disappeared in his own world, it's best to take care of this problem as soon as possible.

I hailed a taxi. I didn't bring my phone with me, only cash. I couldn't care less, I will do anything that it takes to get my revenge. The taxi pulled up next to the pavement in front of a massive boutique located across Jamsil gym. I got out of the taxi after I paid in cash. Fortunately, there were many pedestrians so that I could conceal my existence among them. I pretended to sit on the public wooden bench next to the electric pole as my eyes were adjusted towards Jamsil's gym glass door. He was already there like I predicted, laughing with his gym mates and that female trainer. It's a matter of time before I catch them in person. I continued to observe as I stared at them vehemently. I couldn't care less, I don't have pride, dignity, they no longer matter to me. What matters is, my man was mine, and only mine, for eternity. Every time I see him, I feel like time traveling to the past where I saw him smiling and saying sweet stuff to me. This sudden change of heart was too much for me to bear. I truly need him and without him I will get permanent anxiety because what was once mine, would always belong to me.

My heart started to race as I saw that female trainer of his tapped his shoulder. I could see he got a little uncomfortable and stepped back while chuckling nervously.

2 hours later

He exited the gym alongside his gym mate. I stood up immediately and followed their path. In total, there were 5 guys. They separated. Hyunbin and I assume it must be Pil Choi, who entered the black honda civic whereas the other three entered a white Hyundai. My heart raced, where are they going?

I immediately waved my hands at the only taxi that happened to drive past. The driver pulled up, I hopped inside the backseat.

"Sir, please follow that black honda civic"

"Will do, miss"

15 minutes later

The black honda civic that I've been following all along pulled up next to the Noraebang, followed by the white Hyundai. All five guys got out of the car almost at the same time as I observed through the taxi window. They crossed the road and went straight inside the barbecue restaurant where I used to enjoy a dinner date with Hyunbin. Suddenly, my chest felt so hurt that I was unable to breathe normally. I tried to press my tears in, the emotion was bottled up inside me. He was completely done with our relationship. I was officially dumped...

"Sorry sir do you have a tissue?"

Realising I started to cry, he looked more confused  than ever, but who cares? He handed me two piles of tissues. I used it to wipe away my goddamn tears.

"Okay I'm done here" I paid for the fare in cash, then proceeded to get out of the taxi.

"Sorry I might sounds a little presumptous miss, but, are you okay?" The driver asked as soon as I exited the taxi.

I simply nodded as I continued to cry. I stood up in front of the noraebang (karaoke) next to the parked car as I observed them having fun eating inside. It feels like he has ripped me apart due to this behaviour...

I really wanted to scream and punch everyone's face when I came across them. The rage inside me was too much to bear, but I'll stay strong. I don't act in public...

The sky was ablaze with the fire of the setting sun, but I was not done yet. I didn't know how one hour had passed ever since I arrived here. I squatted behind the parked car as I continued to observe them in both silence and rage. Not long after that, my heart felt like it stopped beating for a second as soon as I saw that woman enter the barbecue restaurant. So this must be the dinner that they're talking about..

Hyunbin's POV

I didn't know what to think of our relationship anymore. I didn't have enough time to consider anything, I was chased by the deadline of my daily activity. I felt like I had failed my beloved Ha Eun. Of course, she already hated me. She must've thought that I was okay without her, but, really, I wasn't trying to abandon her without words. The timing was not right, and rebuilding our relationship might take some time. She already misunderstands a lot of things and no amount of explanation would make her believe me. I guess tomorrow I need to pay a visit to her residence unannounced, with some white chocolate and I'll confess my feelings to her. I hope she will forgive me and take me back... I'm guilty of this. But again, on the other hand, she's freaking me out. I didn't know if my hunch was right, but I feel like she watched my every movement..